Author Topic: "The extension to monitor must be defined" error with live call monitor  (Read 7649 times)

zulugrid

• View Profile
    • Email
I'm trying to get live call monitoring to work between QM 1.5.3 and Asterisk 1.4.22.

I have all of my agents/queues configured. I'm able to see calls under "Calls being processed" and they have the live call monitor icon. When I click the icon, it pops up a window with a URL like:
http://server:8080/queuemetrics/qm/popup_audiomon.jsp#7224@from-internal&POPUP_server=&POPUP_direction=I&cachebreak=5731543721243012752940

This window has "Agent code" set to "local/", "Agent name" and "Agent extension" are blank, and a box to enter my extension. When I enter my extension and click "Monitor now", I get this error:
The extension to monitor must be defined

Our agents come up like local/#7224@from-internal in QM, which I think is a bit different than most installations.

Any idea how I can "define the extension"? I currently have "-" as the terminal for each of my agents. Or any other ideas on what to try?

Thanks!!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 20:36:25 by zulugrid »

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
I think there is something wrong with the URL, so it basically dos not find the data it needs and aborts.

Can you try enablibg agent rewriting in the configuration, so that instead of local/#1234@context QM will see agent/#1234 ?

Also, if you could send over a piece of queue_log, we'd love to test it in our labs.

zulugrid

• View Profile
    • Email
Thanks for the quick response!

I modified the config to rewrite to agent/#1234, and modified an agent's Asterisk agent code to match, and then clicked the monitor icon. The window that came up had this URL, and is broken in the same way as before:
http://server:8080/queuemetrics/qm/popup_audiomon.jsp#7210&POPUP_server=&POPUP_direction=I&cachebreak=7881132531243344211116

A sample queue_log can be found at:
http://www.affinity4.com/misc/queue_log.zip

Thanks!

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
I think that the problem is that the "#" is a magic symbol for HTML and should be encoded.

I am adding this as a bug #745 so we can have it fixed.

We have taken a snapshot of the file.

PS. are you using Fonality?

« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 18:12:07 by QueueMetrics »

zulugrid

• View Profile
    • Email
We were using Fonality at one point, but use Elastix now. We ported some of Fonality's "neoagent" dial plan to Elastix.

Please let me know when this bug is fixed! Thanks!

zulugrid

• View Profile
    • Email
I think that the problem is that the "#" is a magic symbol for HTML and should be encoded.

I am adding this as a bug #745 so we can have it fixed.

We have taken a snapshot of the file.

PS. are you using Fonality?

Has there been any progress on fixing this bug? Its been about a month now and we'd really like to use the live call monitor and VNC functionality of QueueMetrics.

Thanks!

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
We'll be working on this since next week.

marcos

• Loway
    • View Profile
Hi,
I'm working on that and I think the fix will be ready in few days.
Do you need a beta version containing the fix?

Regards,
Marco.

marcos

• Loway
    • View Profile
Hi,
The fix has been included in the QueueMetrics 1.5.4 beta 1.
I'll send the package in few hours.

Thank you and best regards.
Marco Signorini.