Author Topic: QueueMetrics 1.6.3 released  (Read 6836 times)

QueueMetrics

• View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
QueueMetrics 1.6.3 released
« on: December 23, 2010, 11:47:12 »
We have released QueueMetrics 1.6.3. This version includes a number of changes that will make your life easier as an administrator, and notably:

- Updates over yum do not lose the configuration anymore: http://queuemetrics.com/manuals/QM_UserManual-chunked/ar01s02.html#TPF_PROPERTIES

- A new DbTest page lets you analyze the status of a current system and see the que_log table live - see http://queuemetrics.com/manuals/QM_UserManual-chunked/ar01s18.html#DBTEST

- A new report for Agent Occupancy: http://queuemetrics.com/manuals/QM_UserManual-chunked/ar01s06.html

New features:
#1211 - When updating over yum, it is now possible to keep the license and properties
#1197 - Checked full compatibility with 1.8
#1188 - Script to refresh view of DB tables
#1189 - DBTester checking AMI connection
#1195 - Easier debug: show current configuration
#1201 - New Report: Agent Occupancy (AG09)

Error fixed:
#1192 - Page encoding popup agent's page
#1194 - Queue names not always decoded correctly
#1198 - Enlarging of all queue_log fields
#1202 - Agent MUST set a pause reason
#1210 - Taken/lost graph may be out of sync when you enter a report.
#1216 - Typo
#1218 - Optionally passing penalties to Addmember entries
#1219 - Broken image form Undefined group
#1217 - Correctly decoded call status for lost calls
#1209 - Improved working with filters and multi-stint calls

Read the full release here: http://queuemetrics.com/news.jsp#news-20101222-QM163

torontob

• View Profile
Re: QueueMetrics 1.6.3 released
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 00:01:22 »
Hello,

Thanks for the Christmas gift.

I did a "yum install queuemetrics" and it found my version 1.6.2 needs update to 1.6.3 which went smooth.

Despite the notes from the news letter, it create a new folder and didn't copy my license info. I had to reinstall my license code but don't know what else mgith have been broken in config.properties file or hoping it has copied my configs like promised in the news-letter.

Also, the following ticket has NOT been fixed and is reported fixed in error:

#1202 - Agent MUST set a pause reason    - Agent can still chose "-" as the reason and "-" still appears as the reason code in the list of pause codes. This was discussed to be removed on the forum which prompted this ticket to be created.

In fact here is proof of the "-" going into pause code through the Asterisk CLI:

Code: [Select]
  -- Executing [22@queuemetrics:1] Answer("Local/22@queuemetrics-63e0,2", "") in new stack
    -- Executing [22@queuemetrics:2] NoOp("Local/22@queuemetrics-63e0,2", " "QM: Pausing Agent/360 with pause reason  made by Agent/360 " ") in new stack
    -- Executing [22@queuemetrics:3] PauseQueueMember("Local/22@queuemetrics-63e0,2", "|Local/360@from-internal/n") in new stack
       > Channel Local/22@queuemetrics-63e0,1 was answered.
    -- Executing [10@queuemetrics:1] Answer("Local/22@queuemetrics-63e0,1", "") in new stack
    -- Executing [10@queuemetrics:2] Wait("Local/22@queuemetrics-63e0,1", "10") in new stack
    -- Executing [22@queuemetrics:4] System("Local/22@queuemetrics-63e0,2", " echo "1293144429|1293144429.45488|NONE|Agent/360|PAUSEREASON|" >> /var/log/asterisk/queue_log ") in new stack
    -- Executing [22@queuemetrics:5] Hangup("Local/22@queuemetrics-63e0,2", "") in new stack

Emphasis on this line where there is no pause reason: echo "1293144429|1293144429.45488|NONE|Agent/360|PAUSEREASON|"

#1194 - Queue names not always decoded correctly - I can confirm this have been fixed

***Another serious problem is that pressing on "Quick Activity Reports > Last 90 Days" tells me that I have more agents that my license allows which is not correct. I have 16 agents made and our license is for 20 agents. Furthermore, pressing on Last 7 Days and Last 30 Days works. So, it seems like a bug for Last 90 Days only.

Regards,
Bruce

marcos

• Loway
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 10:18:36 »
Hi Bruce.

Here are some notes about your reply:

Despite the notes from the news letter, it create a new folder and didn't copy my license info. I had to reinstall my license code but don't know what else mgith have been broken in config.properties file or hoping it has copied my configs like promised in the news-letter.

This is a feature that will work starting from this release, meaning that you need to configure manually the license code when upgrading from 1.6.2 to 1.6.3 but this will be the last time. The next upgrade to 1.6.4 or more will be automatically performed.

#1202 - Agent MUST set a pause reason    - Agent can still chose "-" as the reason and "-" still appears as the reason code in the list of pause codes. This was discussed to be removed on the forum which prompted this ticket to be created.

The new behavior is not enabled by default but should be enabled by means of a new configuration key in the configuration.properties file (as by the updating.txt file).

Please add:
default.pausecoderequired = true
to your configuration file then restart QueueMetrics

***Another serious problem is that pressing on "Quick Activity Reports > Last 90 Days" tells me that I have more agents that my license allows which is not correct. I have 16 agents made and our license is for 20 agents. Furthermore, pressing on Last 7 Days and Last 30 Days works. So, it seems like a bug for Last 90 Days only.

This is something strange because we did change anything in the license rules. The problem normally arises if you have more than 20 agents (or agents changed code) in the long period. Could you, please, check this?
What I mean is that if the agent "John Doe" changed their asterisk code from Agent/101 to Agent/301, and the report you're calculating contains the two codes, he will be counted twice for the purposes of licence agents calculation.

torontob

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 15:53:58 »
Thanks for the clarifications. I will look at them.

In the meanwhile I should note that the LAST 90 DAYS was not an issue on previous version and it used to count perfectly fine even if the agents numbers were changed. Meaning it counted the current number of active agents. It is possible that agent numbers change and the license should be able to display the data for the current agents for the license paid for.

Otherwise, what is the simple way you provide to delete the old data from the agents that no longer exist?

Regards,

torontob

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 16:10:54 »
Hello,

I am still waiting on the issue of number of Agents. As mentioned we changed the agents numbers once and at the very beginning and all reports worked fine until we moved onto the latest version.

Please provide a solution to this. If need any logs please specify and I can provide them.

Regards

QueueMetrics

• View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 13:36:26 »
I think that you have an open ticket for this issue?