Author Topic: Outbound mixed up  (Read 5416 times)

emel_punk

• View Profile
    • Email
Outbound mixed up
« on: July 03, 2009, 23:35:44 »
Hi
i recently got this problem,  i got outbound queues  and inbound queues,  and agents especificlly for every queues.
i mean

i got 5 agents for receive calls on inbound queue 500, and 10 agents to make outbound calls on  queue 600. when i try to do live monitor  on queue 500 it show me my agents logged ond 500 queues, but when i see my outbound call 600, it show me agents from 500 as logged in and the agents form 600.

and i create another queue for outbound 700,  and this now it show in me agensts from 600 700 and 500

any ideas???  ???

thanks

ohh i  forgot, im using a  predictive for queue on some calls on queue
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 23:55:19 by emel_punk »

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Outbound mixed up
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 09:39:29 »
If you use "Agntlogin" style logins, your agents will show up as available everywhere. This is by design.

If this is not what you want, you should use "Addmemmber"-style logins - those are shown only if the queue is being monitored.

As an alternative, you can toggle realtime view to "show known members only".

emel_punk

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 17:13:36 »
Ohh yes, im using  for predictive calls agentlogin and for outbound calls i used  agentcallbacklogin, and... im gonna try to do add queue member, and tell us what was all about  :-\

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 09:25:13 »
 :D

emel_punk

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 21:41:17 »
HI
after making some changes into my configurations, off course the problem its resolved using "addqueuemember" , but   actually we need to use for some agents agentlogin. So i think this may be fixed by you guys on some future version. Or how can i modify the QM to fix it up correctly, for my specific situation with the call?.

Greattings

::)

marcos

• Loway
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 10:31:21 »
Hi,

Starting from the asterisk version 1.6, the "oldstyle" statically assigned agents is deprecated.
We are thinking on how to simulate the oldstyle login/logout with QueueMetrics, having dynamic queues. A good starting point is to use the "All assigned" option provided by the "AddMember" button. This iterates throught all queues assigned to an agent and asks for an AddMember on each queue.

Using this trick, probably you can migrate all static queues to dynamic without mixing up the two technologies.

Regards,
Marco Signorini.