Author Topic: Adding Agents to a Queue  (Read 4302 times)

sibertron

• View Profile
Adding Agents to a Queue
« on: September 22, 2010, 01:35:20 »
It would nice if on the queue editor we could have any option to see who is associated with a queue, maybe a page which appears when we click on the edit icon shown all the reps associated with the queue, and then a edit button at the bottom.

Alternatively we could create a page that is hyperlink to the name of of the queue and when the name is clicked it show all the agents associated with the queue and shows a edit button to edit the page

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Adding Agents to a Queue
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 14:45:17 »
On the queue page you actually see who is a known member - it's at the middle of the page  8)

sibertron

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 00:07:17 »
Not sure If I am able to get it right - could you post a screen shot of what am i suppose to see and where will I get it.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 10:53:10 »
Look here: http://queuemetrics.com/manuals/QM_UserManual-chunked/ar01s18.html#Configuring_queues

Under the "Chat group" box, there are three sets for Main, Wrap and Spill. These are linked agents.

sibertron

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 16:25:12 »
thanks for the input. I have a better understanding of what you are referring to. To make it more easy to understand can we make a enhancement and replace the number with name that we add in which creating each user Id in the system.

In large scale operations it becomes hard to keep a check of what number is assigned to which agent.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 09:28:58 »
Yes this is interesting. We track this as issue #1222