Author Topic: QM on Windows 2003  (Read 7077 times)

jucha

• View Profile
QM on Windows 2003
« on: March 04, 2009, 16:24:53 »
I have QM1.5 on windows 2003 with MySQL and tomcat.
Open http://myhostqm:8081/QM works good with MySQL, BUT

qLoader no works with /etc/init.d/qloaderd start
This load data on local Mysql
But
/usr/local/qloader/qloader.pl /var/log/asterisk/queue_log P001 /var/log/asterisk/qloader.log load data to my remote myhostqm

my $mysql_host = $options{h} || "myhostqmip";
my $mysql_db   = $options{d} || "queuemetrics";
my $mysql_user = $options{u} || "queuemetrics";
my $mysql_pass = $options{p} || "javadude";

What is the mistake.!!!!!

Asterisk wizard do no connect to Asterisk. I tried with telnet ipasterisk 5038 and login with admin:amp111, and works fine from myhostqm.
The properties file is:
callfile.dir=tcp:admin:amp111@ipasterisk

cluster.servers=aleph
cluster.aleph.manager=tcp:admin:amp111@ipasterisk

this a short java log.
[4426D1D613905F3747D44D7D0D43C40B] Tempo totale esecuzione verbo 'qm_start': 31 ms
[4426D1D613905F3747D44D7D0D43C40B] Tempo totale esecuzione verbo 'qm_start2': 62 ms
Errore: java.io.FileNotFoundException: \etc\asterisk\agents.conf (El sistema no puede hallar la ruta especificada) nella lettura di un file
Errore: java.io.FileNotFoundException: \etc\asterisk\queues.conf (El sistema no puede hallar la ruta especificada) nella lettura di un file
[4426D1D613905F3747D44D7D0D43C40B] Tempo totale esecuzione verbo 'qm_setupWizard': 31 ms
Errore: java.io.FileNotFoundException: \etc\asterisk\agents.conf (El sistema no puede hallar la ruta especificada) nella lettura di un file
Errore: java.io.FileNotFoundException: \etc\asterisk\queues.conf (El sistema no puede hallar la ruta especificada) nella lettura di un file
[4426D1D613905F3747D44D7D0D43C40B] Tempo totale esecuzione verbo 'qm_setupWizard': 32 ms

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: QM on Windows 2003
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 16:42:37 »
I have QM1.5 on windows 2003 with MySQL and tomcat.

qLoader no works with /etc/init.d/qloaderd start
But
/usr/local/qloader/qloader.pl /var/log/asterisk/queue_log P001 /var/log/asterisk/qloader.log load data to my remote myhostqm

my $mysql_host = $options{h} || "myhostqmip";
my $mysql_db   = $options{d} || "queuemetrics";
my $mysql_user = $options{u} || "queuemetrics";
my $mysql_pass = $options{p} || "javadude";

I guess you are running Asterisk on linux, correct? You should look at the error log that qloaderd produces on /var/log/asterisk/qloaderd.txt and see wat is wrong. Is MySQL on the Win32 box or n the Linux box?

Asterisk wizard do no connect to Asterisk. I tried with telnet ipasterisk 5038 and login with admin:amp111, and works fine from myhostqm.
The properties file is:
callfile.dir=tcp:admin:amp111@ipasterisk

cluster.servers=aleph
cluster.aleph.manager=tcp:admin:amp111@ipasterisk

this a short java log.
[4426D1D613905F3747D44D7D0D43C40B] Tempo totale esecuzione verbo 'qm_start': 31 ms
[4426D1D613905F3747D44D7D0D43C40B] Tempo totale esecuzione verbo 'qm_start2': 62 ms
[4426D1D613905F3747D44D7D0D43C40B] Tempo totale esecuzione verbo 'qm_setupWizard': 31 ms
[4426D1D613905F3747D44D7D0D43C40B] Tempo totale esecuzione verbo 'qm_setupWizard': 32 ms

The files must be local files for autoconfig to work. We plan to have files fetched remotely, but this is not so at the moment. So just copy agents.conf and queues.conf from the Asterisk box to a local directory, or mount /etc/asterisk from the Linux box.

jucha

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 17:55:27 »
Yes. Asterisk on Centos 5.1 and MySql on Windows.
tail -f /var/log/asterisk/qloaderd.log and tail -f /var/log/asterisk/qloaderdlog
does not produces any error.
Display records uploaded on mysql local or remote.
My questions is: qLoader no works with /etc/init.d/qloaderd start
But
/usr/local/qloader/qloader.pl /var/log/asterisk/queue_log P001 /var/log/asterisk/qloader.log load data to my remote myhostqm.

Next
agents.conf and queues.conf in c:\ ?
But asterisk -rx"Show manager connected" no display javaclient conected. How i do to agents uses the login page, if remote QM do not connect to asterisk manager?

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 09:30:40 »
1. you have to change the qloaderd settings on the Asterisk box.

You need to create a configuration file under /etc/sysconfig/qloaderd that will look like the following one:

Code: [Select]
PARTITION=P001
QUEUELOG=/var/log/asterisk/queue_log
LOGFILE=/var/log/asterisk/qloaderd.log

LOCKFILE=/var/lock/subsys/qloaderd
PIDFILE=/var/run/qloaderd.pid

MYSQLHOST=myQMserver
MYSQLDB=queuemetrics
MYSQLUSER=queuemetrics
MYSQLPASS=javadude

You usually only need to modify the PARTITION and maybe QUEUELOG entries.

2. It requires no manager connection, it's just trying to read the files locally. So you can either copy them or share them from the Linux box.

jucha

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 20:16:13 »
Thank you.
First point: ok.

Second point.
But manager connection is requiered for agents loging!! That´s raight?

jucha

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 14:57:52 »
Asterisk wizard from Windows QM requieres full path to files.
C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\queuemetrics\asterisk\etc\asterisk\agents.conf

C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\queuemetrics\asterisk\etc\asterisk\queues_additional.conf

queues_additional.conf is for FreePBX distributions.

Now my QM1.5 installation on Windows works. But

In realtime forms show negative values: Input a Call, Waiting is -10s, then positive values
Way??

Another:
The agent page not show the correct status.  Way
The manager connection is open and then closed, and so on. Is not very expensive open and close.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 19:19:49 »
1. about negative time, the clock must be exactly aligned on the Asterisk, MySQL and QM server. If it's not, real-time will be off.

2. QM does not poll the AMI continuously; it does atr most every few seconds. If you see constant activity, it's not from QM.