Author Topic: Accurately show agent unavailable in Realtime/Wallboard.  (Read 3812 times)

cwstevens

• View Profile
    • Email
Realtime/Wallboard will only show the agent as unavailable if the current queues being viewed include the queue the agent is currently on call with. For example, I have queue1, queue2, outbound, and All Queues. Unless I add outbound to All Queues, the agent will continue to show as available in Realtime and Wallboard.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Accurately show agent unavailable in Realtime/Wallboard.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 14:28:19 »
That is by design, You would not want agents being seen by the wrong client on a multi-tenant call-center.

cwstevens

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 17:01:27 »
I can understand not wanting to reveal details about another queue that someone does not have rights to but it is misleading when monitoring a queue to see their agent as available but not ringing with calls waiting in the queue.

Just to clarify; I am monitoring queue1 in Realtime. Agent is logged in to queue1 and queue2 and takes call from queue2. Agent still shows as available but will not be given calls.

If Queuemetrics is aware via the agent configuration in QM that the agent belongs to queue1 and queue2 then it could continue to indicate availability regardless of which queue is being monitored. Maybe the queue name could be hidden if I have no rights to view it.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 18:18:51 »
That would be a bit more expensive to run, though.