Author Topic: Hotdesking with member penalties  (Read 4041 times)

cursor

• View Profile
Hotdesking with member penalties
« on: December 30, 2010, 07:26:20 »
I am interested in getting more information on this point for QM 1.6.3.0:

#1218 - Optionally passing penalties to Addmember entries

How do I implement this?  I am using Asterisk 1.6.2.15 at the moment and we need to have backup agents on several queues.  Right now I run my own AGI script to log the agents to their respective queues in one swoop along with any penalty.  This would be simplified if QM would pass a variable for penalty so that MAIN agents get 0, WRAP get 1 and SPILL get 2 or something like that.  Where can I get some examples for this feature?

marcos

• Loway
    • View Profile
Re: Hotdesking with member penalties
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 11:00:40 »
Hi,

This feature populates two new channel variables ${QM_AGENT_PRIOLBL} and ${QM_AGENT_PRIONUM} when AddQueueMember is called by extensions 25 and 35 in the queuemetrics context.

QM_AGENT_PRIOLBL is set to "U" when the queue is not assigned to the agent, "M" when the queue is a normal working queue for the agent (Main), "W" when the agent is set as Wrap for the queue, "S" when the agent is set as Spill for the queue.

QM_AGENT_PRIONUM is set to 0 when the queue is not assigned to the agent or the queue is a normal working queue for the agent; 1 when the agent is set as Wrap for the queue, 2 when the agent is set as Spill for the queue.

Please take a look at the updating.txt and to the extensions_queuemetrics.conf provided example.

Thanks.

cursor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 04:03:57 »
Thank you for the information.  I changed the dialplan to include the new variables:

'35' =>           1. Answer()                                   [pbx_config]
                    2. Macro(queuelog,${EPOCH},${UNIQUEID},NONE,Agent/${AGENTCODE},HOTDESK,SIP/${QM_AGENT_LOGEXT}) [pbx_config]
                    3. AddQueueMember(${QUEUENAME},SIP/${QM_AGENT_LOGEXT},${QM_AGENT_PRIONUM}) [pbx_config]
                    4. Hangup()                                   [pbx_config]

But now I seem to have a problem because I can only get the agent to register on a single queue and not to all assigned.  It will only log the agent into the queue where he is configured as MAIN.  I then have to add the member to the WRAP queue manually after that.  Is there some modification I need to make to the configuration to add WRAP and SPILL queues automatically?

marcos

• Loway
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 14:39:07 »
Hello Cursor.

This is, effectively, a bug. It's filled as 1233 in our bug tracker and it will be solved for next QM release.
Thank you and regards.

Marco.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 14:31:29 »
If you upgrade to the current RPM version 1.6.3.1, we expect it to be fixed.