Author Topic: Agents missing from "Answered Calls (for selected queues)" report  (Read 4026 times)

WRP

• View Profile
When I run a custom report on "Answered Calls (for selected queues)" for a particular hour of the day, I'm finding that not all of the agents are being listed. If I look at the "Ans Dt." tab, I see agents answering calls that aren't listed. These calls occur well within the hour and end before the hour is up, so they don't appear to be border cases.

I looked over the configurations for the agents that aren't showing in the report and found no differences between them and the agents that are appearing.

For reference sake, I discovered this problem when using the XML-RPC interface. I then generated a custom report from the web interface as a troubleshooting step and found the same problem there.

Is this a bug? Any help is greatly appreciated!

marcos

• Loway
    • View Profile
Hi,
I don't know if it's a bug.
The best would be to be able to replicate here the same problem.

Could you open a support ticket and send the part of queue_log showing the problem?

Thank you and regards,
Marco Signorini.

WRP

• View Profile
I have submitted this information to support. Thanks.

Onaleirene

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Agents missing from "Answered Calls (for selected queues)" report
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 13:56:56 »
Hi Guys

Did you find a solution for this? i am having the same problem..... Please help? i have send an email to support but i am not getting any help. :'( :'( :'( :-\

Thank you in advance....

Onaleirene

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 15:07:11 »
Hi

I finally managed to get something fron my report by changing the time frames of my report.  This is just a workaround can somebody assist with getting to the root problem of this issue and the permanet solution to it?

Thank you.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 15:00:42 »
This is because when you run a report in QM the time reports are like "walls" - QM is not meant to see anything that happened before or afterwards. So in practice it is always better to add some "head space" when running a report, especially via XML-RPC