Author Topic: Everytime Queue and Agents should be set to all to see Real-Time. Why?  (Read 2766 times)

torontob

• View Profile
Hi Everyone,

When clicking on any real-time report, I must set Agents to All from Agent=Members and Queue to All as well from Queues=Active to see the queues and the Agents.

1- Can you please tell me where to set this so that it automatically pulls all the queues and all the agents rather than going through this extraneous two steps?

2- And why are not my Queues active when they are really active? and why are not my agents part of members when they are really members?

Thanks

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
If you enable rewriting, this will work naturally.

torontob

• View Profile
Thanks for the feedback.

Is this the value you are talking about:

default.rewriteLocalChannels=true

????

That is already set and still when I go to Real-Time report (ajax), I see that Queue scroll is set to Active (so it only shows active queues) and Agents is set to Memebers which doesn't show me any members. I have to set both Queue and Agents to ALL to see them all.

1- Why my agents don't show when they are set to Members?

2- What can I do to have this setup so that ALL queues and ALL agents are shown right away.

Thanks

torontob

• View Profile
Re: Everytime Queue and Agents should be set to all to see Real-Time. Why?
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 16:38:16 »
Any answers guys?

Thanks

marcos

• Loway
    • View Profile
Re: Everytime Queue and Agents should be set to all to see Real-Time. Why?
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 10:51:06 »
Hi,

the realtime page shows the queue you selected in the main page, unless you disable the queue filters by selecting "Queue All" on the same page.
Did you selected the proper queue in the QueueMetrics main page before starting the realtime report?

The same problem could happens if the queue configured in Asterisk are not the same queues configured in QueueMetrics. In this case QueueMetrics filters out for their known queue names (different to what is present in Asterisk) until you ask to show "Queue All".
The same happens for agent members.

Is that your situation?
Thank you and regards,

Marco Signorini.