Author Topic: Pulling QA Notes data from QueueMetrics  (Read 4342 times)

cbastian

• View Profile
    • Email
Pulling QA Notes data from QueueMetrics
« on: July 30, 2012, 21:19:45 »
I'm trying to pull the data that is stored in the QA Notes fields (along with the specific call information) from QM.  Is there a way that I can pull the specific data through XML-RPC?  I was experimenting with just pulling it out of the MySQL database, which worked fine.  I am just having trouble getting connections to the server, due to security...

So basically, I'd either like to pull all of the QA data or pull the results of a SP that I already have in place in MySQL, through XML-RPC.  Any thoughts on this?  ANy help would be appreciated.  I have looked through the manuals, but have not found anything that accesses the QA Notes data.

EDITED:
I mode some more progress, but not 100%.  I am able to pull the actual data from the Queue Details (DetailsDO.CallsOK), but still unable to gather any actual data from the QA Form Comments (QualAssFormDO.Comments).

This returns all of the data for the past day, the same as I would see it online:
Code: [Select]
res2 = server.QM.stats("605|610", "robot", "robot", "", "", yesterday+".00:00:00", today+".15:59:59", "", ['DetailsDO.CallsOK']);
While this just returns a header row with now actual data below it:
Code: [Select]
res1 = server.QM.qaformreport("605|610", "robot", "robot", yesterday+".00:00:00", today+".23:59:59", "", "QA-Test", "", ['QualAssFormDO.Comments']);
Anyone have any thoughts???

Thanks, still hoping for help, while I continue to experiment...
--Charles...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 00:12:08 by cbastian »

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Pulling QA Notes data from QueueMetrics
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 09:28:53 »
Are you sure about the format of the expanded parameters, ie dates?

cbastian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 16:06:33 »
Hello,
   Yes, I have actually looked at the information one the website, and am using that to find the data.  I can pull the info from MySQL through a stored procedure that I created, but that is really "hacky" and I'd like to do it using your interface.  I've tried it with the actual dates typed in, as well...  If I can provide any more info to help, please let me know...

--Charles

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 12:30:35 »
Yes we do not suggest reading the database directly as its formats may change.

cbastian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 15:16:13 »
Any thoughts on why the QA data will not pull, then?  I can pull anything else, just not that specific data.  The specific information that they want is: Call_ID, Time_ID, Agent, Call_Reason, Form_Comments, Queue, and caller (stored in the Data 2 field).  As I mentioned, I'm pulling this data via a MySQL SP, that is being run by a Bash script, and then emailing me the file.  But, that is just something I wrote up as a temporary solution.  Thanks for any help with this one.

--Charles.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 09:34:14 »
Is it possible you have a ticket open with our support? I know they were working on something similar yesterday.

cbastian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 16:50:28 »
Yes, there is a ticket open about it now.  Marco is assisting with it.  Thanks, I'll post the final resolution here when we are finished.