Author Topic: 1.4.5 issue  (Read 4159 times)

scooby2

• View Profile
1.4.5 issue
« on: August 27, 2008, 06:53:47 »
I tried upgrading to 1.4.5 tonight and it is giving me the following. I made sure that everything got an OK on the dbtest and that the database was up-to-date. I am very interested in what kind of external authentication is supported. LDAP by chance?

The only thing I can pick out of this is the: Unknown column 'lic_approved' in 'field list'.

Thank you,
Scooby2

"Errore tecnico nella classe 'it.loway.app.queuemetrics.autenticazione.start'. -- Inner Exception -- - Exception: it.loway.tpf.common.exceptions.TechException - Stack trace: - Problema DB: java.sql.SQLException: Unknown column 'lic_approved' in 'field list' - at it.loway.tpf.SQL.selectScalare(Unknown Source) - at it.loway.app.queuemetrics.autenticazione.start.doRun(Unknown Source) - at it.loway.tpf.transaction.servlets.LowayTransactionController.serveRequest(Unknown Source) - at it.loway.tpf.transaction.servlets.LowayTransactionController.serveRequestWrapper(Unknown Source) - at it.loway.tpf.transaction.servlets.LowayTransactionController.doGet(Unknown Source) - at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689) - at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802) - at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252) - at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173) - at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213) - at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178) - at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126) - at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105) - at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107) - at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148) - at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:856) - at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:744) - at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527) - at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80) - at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684) - at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) - -- End Inner Exception -- - "

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: 1.4.5 issue
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 09:05:14 »
You did not run the database update tool - go to http://yourserver:8080/queuemetrics/dbtest to check and update your database.

scooby2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 05:33:41 »
I did do that. It says my database is upto date. Was something left out?

The database is currently up-to-date.
You are now ready to run QueueMetrics. Click here to start.

I click that link and it gives the same error. :'(

scooby2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 05:46:37 »
Looks like the dbversion table got modified but the dbupdate is not altering it. I renamed dbversion to dbversion.old and then created the new table and inserted the value and it now works.

CREATE TABLE `dbversion` (
  `version_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0'
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

new:

`version_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `lic_version` varchar(45) NOT NULL default '',
  `lic_approved` varchar(45) NOT NULL default '',
  `plex_id` varchar(70) NOT NULL default ''
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

scooby2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 05:51:37 »
Any details on the remote authentication or how to use it?

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 08:40:01 »
Looks like the dbversion table got modified but the dbupdate is not altering it. I renamed dbversion to dbversion.old and then created the new table and inserted the value and it now works.

`version_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0'
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

new:

`version_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `lic_version` varchar(45) NOT NULL default '',
  `lic_approved` varchar(45) NOT NULL default '',
  `plex_id` varchar(70) NOT NULL default ''
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

This is a major issue. we'll fix that ASAP.
We trace this as bug #443

« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 08:41:48 by QueueMetrics »

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 20:41:56 »
This has been fixed and for this we have released version 1.4.6.