Author Topic: Email Alerts  (Read 4622 times)

bhenry

• View Profile
    • Email
Email Alerts
« on: February 26, 2010, 16:04:56 »
My support team has been asking me for a method for email alerts when wait time gets above a threshhold.  We are currently using the realtime monitor alerts but having an email notification would be even easier.  I am willing to script something to get this working but I was wondering if you could give me push in the right direction for the best way to do this.  It seems to me like there might be a way to leverage the existing alert system and add email functionality to it.

Your help is much appreciated.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Email Alerts
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 09:24:01 »
At the moment this is not present, you could either custom-code that or we could do a change to QM to implement said functionality.

adz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 20:05:31 »
+1 on this feature request!

cbastian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 14:49:42 »
Was anything ever done with this request?  I've been asked for a similar thing from my senior management team.

--Charles

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 11:43:38 »
We are working on a general add-on server to create custom wallboards and email alerts by minimizing the load on QM itself. It would do notifications of triggers over HTTP or email.
If you'd be interested in seeing an initial version, please contact our support team by email referring to this forum entry.