Author Topic: Service Level Agreement stats trouble  (Read 4470 times)

Rodrigo

• View Profile
    • Email
Service Level Agreement stats trouble
« on: February 14, 2008, 09:58:29 »
Hello,

I am running Queuemetrics 1.4.3 over asterisk 1.4.17 on debian etch. The installation was fine except some debian-related issues in the setup of tomcat.
The setup was imported from queues.conf and agents.conf.

The question I'm having is, logged as administrator, and in the Quick Activity Reports, the section of Service Level Agreement, does show 100% in all lines and a fixed number that repeats in every line.

What does it mean, or what is misconfigured?

Thanks in advance

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Service Level Agreement stats trouble
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 12:33:37 »
I think you should take a screenshot and post it somewhere so we can see it.

Rodrigo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 08:44:00 »
Here is the screenshot. I have deleted all user specific data for keeping privacy.

http://www.europesip.com/queuemetrics.jpg

As you can see there have been 66 calls, the calls taken by agent are correctly reported. The issue is in SLA, where the "Within 10 seconds" reports 53 calls, and goes up to 80.3%, but 20 seconds and over show 100% and 0 calls. Also the delta is +13 in 20 seconds. Sincerely I do not think those numbers are correct at all.

Thank you

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 10:42:05 »
The SLA looks correct; you have 80% of calls taken withing 10 seconds, and 100% taken within 20 seconds (this means that no call have been taken over 20 second wait). This makes sense with an average of 7.7 seconds for taken calls. The percentage numbers always grows. Wat seems suspicious to you?

Rodrigo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 08:52:36 »
I think it is a matter of how I was interpreting the number... I thought that "Within 30 seconds"  was refering to calls between 20 and 30 second,  and NOT all the calls previously reported.  Now, that numbers makes sense.....  Thks for your reply

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 10:05:54 »
They are done so because you usually have a SLA like "80% of calls within 20 seconds", so you look at the row that shows 20 and see the cumulated percentage :)