Author Topic: Show Members in RealTime Monitoring not working  (Read 3583 times)

supertle

• View Profile
    • Email
Show Members in RealTime Monitoring not working
« on: August 13, 2008, 18:08:10 »
"Please note that – as agents are not linked to a specific queue save for the moment they are actually talking to a caller on the queue – the agent information is computed for all agents on the Asterisk server and not for specific queues, unless the “Show members only” button is pressed."
"If the “Show members only” button was not pressed, all agents logged in on Asterisk will be shown, no matter to which queue they belong. If you press the “Show members only” button, only agents defined for the selected queue will be displayed. "
--from the manual

I have associated my agents to my queues but I still get ALL agents being displayed after pressing this Show Members ONLY.  Its actually very temperamental.  If I click maybe around 100 times (clicking all the buttons randomly) in the RealTime Monitoring screen, it FINALLY shows ONLY THE MEMBERS belonging to that queue.  Its very imporant I display only agents selected for the queue I want on the monitoring reasoning being is we have multiple customers and multiple queues and privacy is an issue for customers to see other customers agents.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Show Members in RealTime Monitoring not working
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 09:25:05 »
This is strange, as the transaction is stateless. Anybody else has this problem?

supertle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 15:15:54 »
My resolution was to use Locations as a customer type.  I associate all my agents from various queues to a location.  I then select to filter out by Location in the realtime monitoring.  I also use visibility keys to give out to Supervisors user for each customer so they can see all agents associated to their "Location" (Customer)

Hope that makes sense but its working well in preventing one customer from seeing another customer's agents.  We have many customers using the system simutaneously and its a privacy issue to block them seeing each otther.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 10:16:40 »
Yes that is exactly the correct setting for the job.