Author Topic: One queue in Queue() - many queues in statistic  (Read 2139 times)

smile

• View Profile
One queue in Queue() - many queues in statistic
« on: May 30, 2008, 12:38:15 »
Hello, All!

Our call center uses several queues for processing calls coming from different incoming numbers. So, in QueueMetrics statistics I can see incoming calls separated by queues and different projects. But there is a one problem in this call distribution strategy – Asterisk isn't share information about the last call and the wrapup time between different queues. Thus when one agent registered in all queues, they takes an endless stream of calls from different queues. I want to organize one queue for all incoming numbers, but I'm afraid to lose statistic fragmentation by projects in QueueMetrics. Is it possible to define queues in QueueMetrics basing on destination number or URL or may be something else? It will be very nice. Sincerely waiting for answer.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: One queue in Queue() - many queues in statistic
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 09:49:35 »
The problem you refer to is true and I think it cannot currentty be solved in Asterisk-only.

Luckily, you can do something like what you ask for by using qloaderd and enabling "subqueues", that is, the optional "url" parameter of the queue is joined to the main queue name. This is often used for DID tracking, but there is nothing stopping you from using it for having multiple "virtual" queues out of one phyiscal queue.

See: http://queuemetrics.com/faq.jsp#faq-037-subqueues-bug239

See also the qloaderd documentation on how to setup the new temp table that it uses.