Author Topic: [RESOLVED] Queue installation problems:"QueueMetrics database needs updating"  (Read 4668 times)

Rubenpr

• View Profile
Hi for all.

I'm doing a new installation of queuemetrics and whenever I do the test, I get the error "We have detected QueueMetrics That your database needs updating."

I back often every step of the installation manual but can not get the bbdd to work.

The version of mysql server is 5.5.20 and queuemetrics 12

I used "Start Database check" button and i get this error

Checking if exists database table: 'arch_classes'    Error    Java Error: Problem on DB: Database error: -- Inner Exception -- Exception: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException Error: Table 'queuemetrics.arch_classes' doesn't exist Stack trace: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'queuemetrics.arch_classes' doesn't exist at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:936) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2985) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1631) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1723) at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:3277) at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:3206) at com.mysql.jdbc.Statement.executeQuery(Statement.java:1232) at it.loway.tpf.SQL.selectScalare(SQL.java:318) at it.loway.app.queuemetrics.jdbcTester.jdbcTester.checkDbTable(jdbcTester.java:298) at it.loway.app.queuemetrics.jdbcTester.jdbcTester.testJdbcConn(jdbcTester.java:210) at it.loway.app.queuemetrics.jdbcTester.dbtestWizard.CheckDatabase(dbtestWizard.java:65) at it.loway.app.queuemetrics.jdbcTester.dbtestWizard.EvaluateCurrentStep(dbtestWizard.java:119) at it.loway.app.queuemetrics.jdbcTester.dbtestWizard.doRun(dbtestWizard.java:204) at it.loway.tpf.transaction.servlets.LowayTransactionController.runVerb(LowayTransactionController.java:276) at it.loway.tpf.transaction.servlets.LowayTransactionController.serveRequest(LowayTransactionController.java:566) at it.loway.tpf.transaction.servlets.LowayTransactionController.serveRequestWrapper(LowayTransactionController.java:387) at it.loway.tpf.transaction.servlets.LowayTransactionController.doGet(LowayTransactionController.java:231) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:291) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:859) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:602) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) -- End Inner Exception -- When running: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM arch_classes The required database table 'arch_classes' is missing or unreadable.

Please, any help?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 11:29:27 by Rubenpr »

coolname

• View Profile
it seems your database has some error ,reinstall queuemetrics

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
It looks like the database was never loaded - one of the most basic tables is missing.
You need to load the database manually the first time you install QM.

Rubenpr

• View Profile
Sorry for the delayed response.

The mistake was that I had loaded a previous database.

Thank for all

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics