Author Topic: working with outgoing calls  (Read 2900 times)

emel_punk

• View Profile
    • Email
working with outgoing calls
« on: July 05, 2011, 19:10:26 »
Hi Guys

I have been working now on oubound calls and i want to use the agents page to have some control on agents, so they now(outbound agents) use agents page to pause and tipify calls. But i want to know if this can be seen on reports. Because easily it is not.

???

« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 02:13:40 by emel_punk »

marcos

• Loway
    • View Profile
Re: working with outgoing calls
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 10:55:59 »
Hi,

I'm sorry but I did not understood what do you need to have reported on the statistics and what's the complete scenario where you're working.
Could you, please, explain?

Thank you and regards,
Marco Signorini.

emel_punk

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 16:38:14 »
All right.  ;D

We have outbound agents and inbound agents, the inbound agents login with agentlogin, so they appear connected in real time page, and when they do pause, we can see the status and when i do my reports all those status appear on it so  I want to see my inbound agents in the same way as inbound agents.

???

marcos

• Loway
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 12:34:05 »
Hi.

This is not something handled by QueueMetrics.
The outbound calls are made through a "normal" dialplan. We suggest to define a queue just to let able QueueMetrics to show statistics on outbound calls but this type of calls are not sent to a queue.

In order to have the ability to pause agents for outbound calls you need to implement some trick at the asterisk level and treat them as they are inbound calls.

Best regards,
Marco Signorini

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 10:19:46 »
All right.  ;D

We have outbound agents and inbound agents, the inbound agents login with agentlogin, so they appear connected in real time page, and when they do pause, we can see the status and when i do my reports all those status appear on it so  I want to see my inbound agents in the same way as inbound agents.

???

You could create "fake" queues for them to appear under, so tehy can login to "q-123" when they use campaign "123".