Author Topic: Adding a column to an exsisting report  (Read 3712 times)

matts

• View Profile
Adding a column to an exsisting report
« on: July 18, 2011, 22:55:12 »
Can a column be added to an existing report? We want to add DNIS info to the existing Queue details report that shows on the Answer Detail tab, so that it can exported as a single report.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 23:15:21 by matts »

coolname

• View Profile
Re: Adding a column to an exsisting report
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 06:42:40 »
use    Edit reports on the homepage

marcos

• Loway
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 12:39:05 »
Hi,

Is not possible to add a column to a specific table.
Reports could be customized adding or removing specific tables as the "atomic item".

Best regards,
Marco Signorini.

matts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 17:29:36 »
@coolname that doesn't do what I need unless I'm missing something.

@Marcos I'm not sure what your referring to by "atomic item", do you have link a manual on it?  I know can the DNIS table to a report but I need to add the Info as column of an existing report or create a new one with the info.  We need to be able to see which calls came from which DNIS. Not just how many to each DID.

marcos

• Loway
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 14:44:42 »
@matts. With "atomic item" I mean an elementary item that can not be splitted and/or altered. What I would like to say is that on QueueMetrics the tables are elementary items. Tables could be used to generate reports but can't be altered adding and/or removing columns on that.
If you need information that are not shown by any QueueMetrics table you have two options:

1. Ask for a modification to the support team. It will be evaluated and we will propose a development cost. and/or
2. Use the XML-RPC interface to ask to QueueMetrics the needed information and generate by yourself the presentation layer. Examples of XML-RPC calls are on the QueueMetrics website: http://www.queuemetrics.com/manual_list.jsp

Best regards,
Marco Signorini.

mudslide567

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2015, 02:07:39 »
Has there been any change in this situation in the four years since the original post?  I have exact same problem to solve: adding a column (for DNIS) to the detail report?