Author Topic: Realtime shows a little Database box beside my Queues...what is that?  (Read 1695 times)

torontob

• View Profile
Hi,

When looking into real time I see a little silver database box infront of my Russian Queue. Other queues don't have that. It's this image:

queuemetrics/img/icons_silk/database.png

Can someone please explain what that means.

Also, I am see two agents logged into a queue that DOES NOT have a name and in fact when I do a "queue show" on Asterisk CLI those agents are not even logged in and yet show up on the real-time. What should have caused this?

***Minor update: I found out that I had "AGENTLOGOOFF" instead of "AGENTLOGOFF" when I updated my dialplan to echo the logoff into the queue log file. Now, about 10 of the agents show to be online. I have done a Search and Replace on the spelling mistake but I think that portion of the file is already upload to MySQL. How can I tell QM to go back and check for the changes to update the log off properly?

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 23:49:10 by torontob »

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
This means that the agent is logged on via LOGIN versus ADDMEMBER, where he works on all queues stored in the Asterisk queue database (thence the icon).