Author Topic: Agent Occupancy Report - AG09  (Read 3101 times)

caper800

Agent Occupancy Report - AG09
« on: January 08, 2016, 18:47:36 »
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could shed some light on the calculation for Occupancy % field in the Agent Occupancy Report AG09. In the documentation PDF I have it is not very clear, there are odd characters between Total Session   Total Pause. I couldn't even paste them here so I've place "ODDCHARACTERS" where they are appearing.

This is the definition from the PDF:
Occupancy is computed as: Talk time / (Total session ODDCHARACTERS  Total Pause) and expressed as a percentage, as per the numeric examples
show in the table above.

Even when I checked the online version there are no operators between the words so I don't know if I"m supposed to add, subtract, divide, some other operator?

Could someone provide me with the correct calculation for Occupancy % in this report?

Thanks

mirkox

• View Profile
Re: Agent Occupancy Report - AG09
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 10:16:23 »
Hi Caper, I'll have that correct asap, anyway the oddcharacter should be a minus

we calculate that as    Talk Time / Available time   where the available time is the total session time - time on pause

caper800

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 18:23:12 »
Thanks for the quick response and clarification.

A few more questions if you don't mind, in regards to the same report:

There are 2 fields that I cannot find the definition for, "Overlapping" and "Out of sessions call time", would you be able to provide those?

Also, does Loway offer report customization? For example, could we have a report built similar to the Agent Occupancy Report, but change the way occupancy is calculated?

Thanks again for your assistance.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 09:25:54 »
THis will be available in the next release.

ngroulx

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 22:52:54 »
Thanks for the quick response and clarification.

A few more questions if you don't mind, in regards to the same report:

There are 2 fields that I cannot find the definition for, "Overlapping" and "Out of sessions call time", would you be able to provide those?

Also, does Loway offer report customization? For example, could we have a report built similar to the Agent Occupancy Report, but change the way occupancy is calculated?

Thanks again for your assistance.

We are also interested in the definition for "overlapping" in the Agent Occupancy Report, but can't seem to find much on it. If anyone could clarify this column, it would be much appreciated.

Itgigi (Loway)

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 11:16:17 »
Hello ngroulx,

The "overlapping" column shows the amount of time that the agent has been on a call and on pause at the same time.

Best Regards,
Iacob