Author Topic: Agent Status Cannot be Determined  (Read 3405 times)

jbailey5280

• View Profile
Agent Status Cannot be Determined
« on: September 12, 2013, 16:38:31 »
I know this question has been asked many times before, but I believe I've found myself in a unique - or n00b - scenario..

QM and Asterisk are on different servers. I use freePBX as the GUI for asterisk. Everything was working great. I changed the IP of the QM server in order to host it on a public domain. I mounted my recordings folder back to asterisk, and everything seemed fine. However, all of my users were getting "Status cannot be determined". I checked the freePBX queue reports from Asterisk, and I can see all agents in their correct queues. They can even make and receive calls. So my assumption is the info is being written via the AMI correctly, but QM is not reading the queue log correctly.. so I have changed the IP back to what it was, (and re-mounted to Asterisk) and everything is back working correctly.

Is there a setting or config I missed after changing the servers IP? Or is there maybe a log I can review that might give clues? I rebooted QM and Asterisk both, and like I said, QM appeared to be sending the correct commands and Asterisk received them... but there must've been something wrong with the queue_log data....

Thanks for all your help!

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Agent Status Cannot be Determined
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 20:03:26 »
First questions: do you have qloaderd running?
And do you see any calls in the daily reports?

jbailey5280

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 20:16:32 »
Yes to both questions. No changes were made to the system, other than changing the IP of the QM machine. Since this issue first occurred, we have changed the machine's IP back to what it was, and have adjusted our fireboxes policy to route incoming traffic to this machine, so we are successfully serving QM on a public domain, and all agent statuses are reporting correctly. I would still be interested to know why this occurred - the only thing I changed was the machine's IP. Are there settings in qloaderd specific to machine addresses?

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 15:39:25 »
The only thing qloaderd does is to connect to the MySQL server that QM uses - that is usually on the same box, but could be anywhere - and upload data there. Might be that for firewall reasons it could be unreachable from the box running Asterisk?

jbailey5280

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 16:37:52 »
Firewall configuration seems to be ok, but I did not setup all of the policies, so that could be. For now, everything is running smoothly. Thanks for your feedback!

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 11:06:13 »
 8)