Author Topic: Agent Calls Per Day?  (Read 5104 times)

revolution

• AOL Instant Messenger - DigressionTheory
    • View Profile
Agent Calls Per Day?
« on: July 17, 2007, 19:31:47 »
What about showing (or optionally showing) agent calls/call time per day?

To elaborate:

On running a custom report for an entire month, a manager can see how many calls were answered/unanswered per day, the avg. wait time per day, the distribution per hour, etc... something the Director of Ops here pointed out that would be rather useful is the ability to break it down to call-time per agent per day without having to go in and individually select each agent (not such a problem if you only have 10 agents... but what if you have 100?).

revolution

• View Profile
Re: Agent Calls Per Day?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 15:18:40 »
Close but not quite.

What I'm looking for would display the total calls/call time in a day per agent (not just the session times).

To explain the logic -- they like to monitor each agent's call-time on a monthly scale (i.e. to help determine what areas an agent may need improvement in...) and the quickiest/easiest way to see that is to look at the total calls in the call-center... and which agent made X amount of calls for X amount of time each day in the month.

Say there were a total of 30,000 calls in the month of June... the Ops Dir pulls the report and sees that AgentA had an avg of 5 hrs call time per day... but only took 10 calls (thus each call lasted 30 mins) -- why were the calls lasting so long? Is the Agent chatting up the customer? Intentionally being slow? etc.

On the flip-side... say AgentB had an avg of 200 calls per day... each lasting about 15 seconds. What's going on there? Is the agent calling... and hanging up?

See where I'm coming from?

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 16:58:41 »
The agent pages should already do that, as you get the total and average numbers and durations; you should run a daily report. Or am I missing something?

revolution

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 17:33:36 »
well it will do it if you run a daily... or if you run a report based on per agent...

But running 30 reports or running 200 reports... seems like it would be a great deal more time-consuming and less efficient than running one.