Author Topic: Automatic Call back technical support  (Read 2619 times)

uniaxaj

• View Profile
Automatic Call back technical support
« on: October 06, 2017, 22:44:31 »
Hello,

We are running the following setup, Sangoma, Freepbx and Queuemetrics.

Our main issue is a lot of missed calls happening and our agents are not calling them back properly.
We were facing some trouble with freepbx auto call back modules as the calls are dialled back without checking if agent free or not , I support this information is got for Queuemetrics Agent queue

What is the right approach, what solutions can we purchase , looking for a team which can do this remotely.

mirkox

• View Profile
Re: Automatic Call back technical support
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 08:59:08 »
HI uniaxaj,

we have an integration tutorial between QueueMetrics and WombatDialer that creates an automatic callback system (if the customers gets tired of waiting they can press a button to be recalled later), check it out: http://blog.wombatdialer.com/post/35777830906/elastix-callback

You can request a WombatDialer demo key on the website so that you have one month for setting up and testing without limits.

Kind Regards
Mirko

uniaxaj

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 19:04:28 »
Hi,

Where can I get an Engineer trained in this based in India.
Do you have a list of support technicians.

mirkox

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 16:37:05 »
Hi, unfortunately we don't have official resellers in India; we do have a reseller in the Arab Emirates that covers India, if you want we can share with you their contact, but write us o the support email directly for that please.

Kind Regards
Mirko

IMMY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 19:11:05 »
We have this set up as a test, however, the goal is to have the customer "save the place in queue" as if they did not enter that breakout queue. Right now Wombat adds the call immediately to the outbound list and dials as soon as an agent is available. That is either before other callers or after all calls in the other queues have been handled.

Any thoughts?

HI uniaxaj,

we have an integration tutorial between QueueMetrics and WombatDialer that creates an automatic callback system (if the customers gets tired of waiting they can press a button to be recalled later), check it out: http://blog.wombatdialer.com/post/35777830906/elastix-callback

You can request a WombatDialer demo key on the website so that you have one month for setting up and testing without limits.

Kind Regards
Mirko

Itgigi (Loway)

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 14:16:55 »
Hi IMMY.

I'm not sure I understand completely the situation but I believe you might be interested in the Preview reverse dialing.

Wombat offers three types of dialing options.

The direct mode where a number is ringed and the call is offered to the agent,;
The reverse mode, where an agent receives a call from Wombat and then a number from the list is places on behalf of the agent;
The Preview reverse dialing, where the agent chose when the call should be placed:
http://manuals.loway.ch/WD_UserManual-chunked/ch06.html#cbPRV
https://www.wombatdialer.com/blog/blog/2017/11/28/reversepreview-dialing-tutorial/

Let me know if this is what you where looking for, or give me some more details on what you are trying to achieve.

Best regards,
Iacob
Loway support team

IMMY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2019, 00:44:49 »
This kind of system should be automatic, regardless of the dial option in Wombat. The agent should not have to preview or make any other kind of decision. The caller had a place in queue, also known as "position in queue". Once they hit 1 for the breakout queue, that position should be maintained to make that call. We have actually been able to implement that by passing on the position in queue and keeping track of all calls in a separate SQL table. We then insert the call at the appropriate time via API into Wombat, but that required a bit of programming on our end. It's not as easy as the tutorial suggests if you want to maintain position.

Additionally, this solution creates a new issue: Reporting is off. When the caller chooses the breakout menu to schedule the callback, QM counts the call as a "lost" call. This inflates the call abandon rate artificially.