Author Topic: Dynamic agents  (Read 3277 times)

renereed1

• View Profile
Dynamic agents
« on: September 21, 2009, 21:26:43 »
While using Dynamic agent for login / logout, I would like to be able to control what queues agents have access to dynamically log in / out. This is important, because I have a sales queue, and support queue and I don't want my support group logging into the sales queue. With in the support group, there are a few queues which they should have access to. However, the support group do not work in all of the support queues everyday. So I would still need them to be able to dynamically log in and out of all support queue but restricted from queues outside of their department.

Also, dynamic agents login code is fixed to a phone exten. It would be nice if we could have dynamic login / out and also be able to move agents around to different phones.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Dynamic agents
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 17:01:29 »
The QM logon page takes care of the multiple logon-logoff as defined by the queue config is QM - so you dont need to do this manually anymore.

About issue #2, we're working on it :)

renereed1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 22:47:38 »

So is it possible to restrict agents from being able to dynamically login / out of queues? In my current configuration, agents can dynamically login / out of queues, but the problem is they can login / out of any queue defined in the system. I need to be able to restrict them.

As far as the second issues, you guys are currently working on this. That is wonderful news. I'll revert back to asterisk 1.4 for now, and once its ready, i'll upgrade back to 1.6.

Thanks ;-)

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 11:07:33 »
I think that issue #1 should be possible by using the key filter on a queue.