Author Topic: What is realtime.agent_button_4=Local/104 ? I don't have that extension  (Read 2490 times)

torontob

• View Profile
Hello Everyone,

Found these in the configuration file. What are they? and why are they set to ext.200 and 104 while I don't even use those extensions?

Code: [Select]
[b]realtime.agent_button_4.channel=Local/104@from-internal
realtime.agent_button_4.ext=200@ext-queue[/b]

Thanks

torontob

• View Profile
Re: What is realtime.agent_button_4=Local/104 ? I don't have that extension
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 16:38:49 »
Any answers guys?

Thanks

marcos

• Loway
    • View Profile
Re: What is realtime.agent_button_4=Local/104 ? I don't have that extension
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 09:22:42 »
Hi,

This set of configuration keys controls a feature you cand find in the realtime agent page.
As you can see in this picture: http://queuemetrics.com/manuals/QM_UserManual-chunked/ar01s08.html#_real_time_agent_rsquo_s_page_customizable_buttons is possible to have a maximum of 4 customizable buttons present on the realtime agent page. Each button could be individually enabled/disabled and could trigger different actions like, for example, open a specific URL or start a call to a specific extension.
Customizations should be made changing the realtime.agent_button_X.yyyyyy related keys.

In the example provided, pressing the button 4 will start a new call originating from the extension 104 in the from-internal context, directed to the ext-queue example. Obviously this is an example to show how to configure a particular button, and should be changed for your system (where I suppose neither the extension 104 neither the ext-queue is present).

realtime.agent_button_4.channel=Local/104@from-internal
realtime.agent_button_4.ext=200@ext-queue

To have more detail on that you can read the QueueMetrics user manual online at the link reported above. More details on the configuration key values should be found on the Appendix D of the same document.
Each time you change the configuration file, don't forget to issue a "/etc/init.d/queuemetrics restart" root shell command.

Regards,
Marco Signorini.