Author Topic: Two questions on 13.04 release  (Read 1961 times)

sebadg

• View Profile
Two questions on 13.04 release
« on: April 29, 2013, 15:31:30 »
Hi everyone. I just updated our QM release to the 13.04 and I have a few questions about this I hope you can help me find the answers.

1) In the main report view, at the Answered Calls from All Reports, I found a differenciated % in the SLA report so I need to know what do these two columns mean: "Percent / Of Offered" and what is the REAL SLA, I guess it's the "Percent" but I'm not sure.

2) The other question is about the Real Time Monitoring.  In the "Call In Progress" table, sometimes the column IVR shows "21:00:01" or "21:00:02" but it isn't everytime, so I'm wondering if this is some kind of bug or what. What information should that field show? Would it be right to show that value just sometimes? Ideas?

Thanks.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Two questions on 13.04 release
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 17:27:23 »
1. it is explained in detail under "OK04 - Service level agreement" at http://queuemetrics.com/manuals/QM_UserManual-chunked/ar01s06.html#_historical_reports_answered_calls

2. In general not - thst columns should be empty if you do not track IVRs. When this happens, try and write down which call it is and then run a report to check for what you see in the historical logs.