Author Topic: Some Queue_Log events not registerd on the file & On the database table  (Read 4571 times)

MAbdullah47

• View Profile
    • Email
Dear Members

I implemented the queueloader on my server machines successfully, I notices that some (Queue Log Information) is not registered on the database table (log_file) based on the information on this link:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+log+queue_log

The majority of the log information registered on the database successfully e.g.: COMPLETECALLER & COMPLETEAGENT but some of important information’s are not (never) registered like:(AGENTLOGOFF/AGENTLOGIN/AGENTCALLBACKLOGOFF) never registered in (queue_log.conf) , I tried many times to switch off the telephone(X-Lite soft phone) powers and on it again and register a new user but it never registered on the database any one have feed back on how to resolve this issue.Some information like(CONNECT(holdtime),ENTERQUEUE(url|callerid)  is registered on the database and some times are not registered.

I noticed also that (EXITWITHTIMEOUT) & (ABANDON) registered on the queue_log.conf file but not on the database , later when rewrite (qloader.pl) and Set the line: my $use_subqueue = 1 and created TABLE qlog_opencalls the two events (EXITWITHTIMEOUT) & (ABANDON) registered on the database table(qlog_opencalls) but without determining the time that the caller wasting when terminating the call , how I can solve this problem?.

I rewrite my (extensions.conf) to insert a dialplan that may solve the problem of (AGENTLOGIN) & (AGENTLOGOFF) , Here is a sample for what i did on extensions.conf :
I have Queue name (900) and three Agent members:
Agent/101
Agent/102
Agent/103

[agentlogin]
exten => s,1,AddQueueMember(900,Agent/${CALLERID(num)})
exten => s,n,System( echo 
"${EPOCH}|${UNIQUEID}|NONE|Agent/${CALLERID(num)}|AGENTLOGIN|-" >> /var/log/asterisk/queue_log )
exten => s,n,Hangup()

[agentgogoff]
exten => s,1,RemoveQueueMember(900,Agent/${CALLERID(num)})
exten => s,n,DBget(ORGEPOCH=dynlogin/log_Agent-${CALLERID(num)})
exten => s,n,Set(RV=$[${EPOCH} - ${ORGEPOCH}])
exten => s,n,GotoIf($["${RV}" = "0"]?8:6)
exten => s,n,System( echo  "${EPOCH}|${UNIQUEID}|NONE|Agent/${CALLERID(num)}|AGENTLOGOFF|-|${RV}" >> /var/log/asterisk/queue_log )
exten => s,n,Hangup

but still (AgentLogin)&(AGENTLOGOFF) not registered on the (queue_log.conf) file nor on the (DB) table.

Thanks

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
I really find it pretty strange that some events are loaded and some are not, unless those that are not are malformed and so Qloaderd skips them as invalid lines.