Author Topic: error report  (Read 2999 times)

coolname

• View Profile
error report
« on: July 14, 2011, 10:36:39 »
what does this error for?

"[JSP] javax.servlet.ServletException - -- Inner Exception -- Exception: javax.servlet.ServletException Error: **** IPNV - Please contact Loway for a renewal.Stack trace: javax.servlet.ServletException: **** IPNV - Please contact Loway for a renewal. at it.loway.tpf.transaction.servlets.LowayTransactionController.init(LowayTransactionController.java:122) at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:211) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1029) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate(StandardWrapper.java:687) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:144) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContextValve.java:198) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:152) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:137) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:118) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:102) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520) at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:929) at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:160) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:799) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:705) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577) at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:683) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) -- End Inner Exception -- "

coolname

• View Profile
Re: error report
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 11:12:20 »
i guess it's about the license expired,but it works fine before.   I just restart the pc yesterday

coolname

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 11:35:51 »
i think the qm can't read from the web.xml file because the license.jsp page was blank(i can access the license.jsp) .The dbtest page report the error also. What can i do?

marcos

• Loway
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 11:16:47 »
Hi

Could you, please, open a ticket at support(at)loway.ch sending your web.xml and the tpf.properties files you can find on the WEB-INF folder in the QueueMetrics root folder install?

Thank you and regards,
Marco Signorini.

coolname

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 15:01:19 »
could you give me  a jsp file to verify my guess?

marcos

• Loway
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 11:51:03 »
Unfortunately not.
JSP are generated/completed on the fly by the servlet that you're not able to run for the problem you reported.
If the licence was expired, please contact us. If you think the problem is not related to licence expiration, please contact us.  :P

Best regards,
Marco Signorini.