Author Topic: Live Monitoring Problems  (Read 2996 times)

gavinlew

• View Profile
    • Email
Live Monitoring Problems
« on: December 12, 2008, 12:45:42 »
Hi,

I'm trying to setup Queuemetrics 1.5.0 (FreePBX 2.5.0) to enable call monitoring.

I have set up the configuration file to enable monitoring, and also added #include extensions_queuemetrics.conf to /etc/asterisk/extensions_custom.conf

I have the telephone icon appear when I enter live overview.

Clicking on the telephone icon , brings up a box asking for my extension (800), then I get an error - Errors occurred trying to perform action after clicking on Monitor Now.

I'm unsure about the following lines, and how you implement these in FreePBX ;

Make sure that the channel is set to Local/$EM@queuemetrics/n if your current telephones call on context queuemetrics.

Make sure that the extension/context are set to 11/queuemetrics ( the unattended audio monitoring endpoint).

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Live Monitoring Problems
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 09:57:38 »
Hello Gavin,
you should modify the configuration file so that it can call back to your telephone - for example, if your extension is 200@from-internal, it needs to be set in the configuration.èproperties file like:

callfile.monitoring.enabled=true
callfile.monitoring.channel=Local/$EM@from-internal/n
callfile.monitoring.extension=11
callfile.monitoring.context=queuemetrics

This is because it will first try ringing the number you enter as Local/num@context/n and your local extension should ring.

After that, it will bridge the call to the chanspy session as defined in 11@queuemetrics, that is like:

; extension 11 makes remote monitoring possible
exten => 11,1,Answer
exten => 11,2,NoOp( "QM_AGENT_CODE: ${QM_AGENT_CODE}" )
exten => 11,3,NoOp( "QM_EXT_MONITOR: ${QM_EXT_MONITOR}" )
exten => 11,4,NoOp( "QM_AGENT_EXT: ${QM_AGENT_EXT}" )
exten => 11,5,ChanSpy(${QM_AGENT_CODE})
exten => 11,6,Hangup

If you encounter problem with this second part, you should make sure that what you end up passing to the Chanspy() application is what yuou expect it to be - usually it's the Agent code (like Agent/1234) but if you use a different setting you may set it differently.