Author Topic: RealtimeDO.RTRiassunto Not returning Num Agents and Ready Agents in 14.06.2  (Read 7840 times)

barryf

• View Profile
Hi,

I am in the process of upgrading from 1.6.1.0 to 14.06.2 and everything is fine, except that the RealtimeDO.RTRiassunto XML/RPC call no longer returns the number of agents or ready agents when calling either a single or multiple queues.

Using the XML-RPC Browser, I can run the same call, once against the 1.6.1.0 and once against the 14.06.2 and the N.Agents and Ready Agents do not display in 14.06.2

QM 14.06.2
=========

QM 1.6.1.0
=========

Thanks

-Barry Flanagan

mirkox

• View Profile
Hello Barry,

could you verify if using the same configuration.properties for both the machine they still have a different behaviour?
Are they looking to the same Asterisk?

Kind Regards
Mirko

barryf

• View Profile
Hello Barry,

could you verify if using the same configuration.properties for both the machine they still have a different behaviour?
Are they looking to the same Asterisk?

Hi Mirko,

Yes, the configs are identical. I simply cloned my existing QM and upgraded that to 14.06.2, and added a second qloader.pl to my Asterisk box to feed in the queue_log to this new test instance.

-Barry

mirkox

• View Profile
Well, something could have been changed, 1.6 is really old; could you please post four screenshots all taken in the same moment:

1)xml-rpc browser for 1.6
2)xml-rpc browser for 14.06
3)realtime page in queuemetrics from 1.6
4)realtime page in queuemetrics from 14.06

(disable all filters from realtime page)

Thanks
Mirko

barryf

• View Profile
Well, something could have been changed, 1.6 is really old; could you please post four screenshots all taken in the same moment:

1)xml-rpc browser for 1.6
2)xml-rpc browser for 14.06
3)realtime page in queuemetrics from 1.6
4)realtime page in queuemetrics from 14.06

(disable all filters from realtime page)

Thanks
Mirko

Can't seem to make attachments. Screenshots are here: http://barry.flanagan.ie/dl/bf.zip

-Barry

mirkox

• View Profile
Thanks.

How do you log your agents to start work? Are they static? Because in that case is right that QueueMetrics 14.06 does not show them as logged in the queues; it was wrong in the old version.

If you log your agents (from the agent's page) with Join Q/Leave Q you'll see exactly what agent is working on a given queue; try enabling hotdesking: http://manuals.loway.ch/QM_UserManual-chunked/ch24.html#_enabling_hotdesking_in_the_agent_page  (24.16)

Mirko

barryf

• View Profile
Thanks.

How do you log your agents to start work? Are they static? Because in that case is right that QueueMetrics 14.06 does not show them as logged in the queues; it was wrong in the old version.

If you log your agents (from the agent's page) with Join Q/Leave Q you'll see exactly what agent is working on a given queue; try enabling hotdesking: http://manuals.loway.ch/QM_UserManual-chunked/ch24.html#_enabling_hotdesking_in_the_agent_page  (24.16)

Mirko

OK, that sounds like it might be it. We use a custom agent login. Here is what gets written to queue_log by Asterisk:

1409672113|NONE|NONE|Agent/7007|AGENTCALLBACKLOGIN|7007@from-internal
1409672113|REALTIME|301|SIP/7007|ADDMEMBER|
1409672174|NONE|NONE|Agent/7007|UNPAUSEALL|
1409672174|NONE|NONE|Agent/7007|AGENTCALLBACKLOGOFF|7007@from-internal,,CommandLogoff
1409672174|REALTIME|301|SIP/7007|REMOVEMEMBER|

I'll have a look at the docs and update our implementation.

Thanks very much.

-Barry

barryf

• View Profile
Hi Mirko,

Making some progress. I cound that by adding dialplan logic to create a HOTDESK queue_log entry like:

1409907293|1409907288.803|NONE|Agent/7007|HOTDESK|SIP/7007

..that now QM sees that the agent is available. However ,this does not work for subqueues, which we use extensively. As an example, I have two queues:

301 - Test Queue
301.mytest - Test Subqueue

I have an agent, Agent/7007, who is configured in QM as a member of both 301 and 301.mytest. When this agent logs in it produces the following queue_log entries:

1409907293|NONE|NONE|Agent/7007|AGENTCALLBACKLOGIN|7007@from-internal
1409907293|1409907288.803|NONE|Agent/7007|HOTDESK|SIP/7007
1409907294|REALTIME|301|SIP/7007|ADDMEMBER|

Now, QM reports that the user is in the main 301 queue but shows no members in 301.mytest

Even if I only ask for 301.mytest QM reports that "All selected" has 1 agent, by 301.mytest has none.

Results from query of subqueue 301.mytest:

Results from query of all 301 queues:

I wonder could you show me example queue_log entries of an agent logged in to a queue such that his membership of subqueues also displays?

Thanks

-Barry

mirkox

• View Profile
Hi Barry,

for QueueMetrics a subqueue is just a normal queue independent from any other queue. So, you'd need to define the subqueue as well (in Edit Queues).

Mirko

barryf

• View Profile
Hi Barry,

for QueueMetrics a subqueue is just a normal queue independent from any other queue. So, you'd need to define the subqueue as well (in Edit Queues).

Mirko

Yes, I know that, and both queues are set up in QueueMetrics, and the agent is a member of both. This same configuration shows the agent a member of all queues in 1.6.10 but not in the 14.02 version, even though the configs are identical.

Could you show me example queue_log entries of an agent logged in to a queue such that his membership of subqueues also displays?

Thanks

mirkox

• View Profile
Something like the following should work (after the HOTDESK line):

1409907294|REALTIME|301.subqueuesname|SIP/7007|ADDMEMBER|

barryf

• View Profile
Something like the following should work (after the HOTDESK line):

1409907294|REALTIME|301.subqueuesname|SIP/7007|ADDMEMBER|

Thanks for the reply.

So now Asterisk has to be somewhat knowledgeable of QM subqueues? This doesn't seem right, given that subqueues are a totally QM invention and do not actually exist in Asterisk.

Previously it was sufficient for Asterisk to ADDMEMBER to the real queue (i.e. 301 in the above example) and QM would then, logically, add the agent to all 301.* subqueues.

Given that, if an agent is logged into 301, Asterisk will send them calls to any subqueue of 301 (seeing as Asterisk has no knowledge or subqueues), and it is not possible to be logged in to 301.subqueue without being logged in to 301, it doesn't make sense to me thart subqueues need to be explicitly logged into via the Asterisk queue_log.

Or am I missing something?

Thanks very much

-Barry

mirkox

• View Profile
Hello Barry, I was wrong, forget about that, sorry! That's not anymore valid.
Now you can't log agents in subqueues; every agent will result logged in the parent queue.
Just calls will be shown under the subqueue.

Mirko

barryf

• View Profile
Hello Barry, I was wrong, forget about that, sorry! That's not anymore valid.
Now you can't log agents in subqueues; every agent will result logged in the parent queue.
Just calls will be shown under the subqueue.

Mirko

Ah, OK. So I need to just change my logic and pull the ragents and nagents from the parent queues. I can deal with that, so long as I know everything is working as it should be.

Thanks very much for your help.

-Barry

mirkox

• View Profile
You're welcome!
Mirko