Author Topic: Import Calling List  (Read 3767 times)

oneadvent

• View Profile
Import Calling List
« on: November 10, 2011, 21:35:15 »
Is there a walk-through on inputting a call list?

bestest

• View Profile
Re: Import Calling List
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 22:07:19 »
of course not. are you kidding???.  and what's worse, is that it seems like no one even monitors the support forum..blah .

although they do have some cool text toys for you to play with while you're growing a beard waiting for a response.  :P

Anthony

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 11:38:56 »
Hi Bestest,

unfortunately you are not aware of the fact that this forum is actually regularly monitored and updated.

This forum allows people to exchange information about various technical issues encountered. It is not a first-line support. For that there are appropriate channels that are fully available.

bestest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 19:31:29 »
Anthony,  thanks for the reply.  Although my post was intended to be tongue-in-cheek, you've sort of proven my point.  Your response didn't even touch on the matter at hand, which was oneadvent's question about an online walk-through.  The point is that there are a lot of unanswered or half-answered questions on this board.  Sure, you can find a lot of good information by blindly searching the forum, but it's really hard to filter.  Plus, even though the software is great, setup and configuration is a b*tch because the documentation isn't completely written.  A paid-for software should come with a basic support - not necessarily phone or email even...but reasonably quick responses (with actual support on the matter at hand) on the forum should be a no-brainer.  The community of users should be a second tier of support.

I just want to emphasize that this comment comes from a point of respect to you and your company- this is my observation, and really just a suggestion by one of your soon-to-be loyal customers.  If I am out of line, then please set me straight.   ;)

As for your assertion that there are appropriate support channels, please advise as to what they are, as I must be overlooking them.  ???

Anthony

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 15:00:45 »
Bestest, thank you for your feedback.

Our support channels include:

Telephone support
Email support
Online user manuals
Online FAQs
Online Forum
Remote installation Service
A broad Reseller network that can assist locally.

Anthony

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 15:11:51 »
Is there a walk-through on inputting a call list?

Hi, do you mean that you would like to input a list of passed taken calls, so that they could be counted when reporting?
If so, what is your list input format?