Author Topic: install problems  (Read 3799 times)

mwood

• View Profile
    • Email
install problems
« on: March 19, 2008, 01:57:34 »
I set up a stand alone server to install and test with. Centos 5.1, yum installed queuemetrics with no issues. Got the test data into the database with no errors, but could not log into system (http://<ip>:8080/queuemetrics). So I installed trixbox on the server and yum installed and everything came up fine....! So back to the server install to try again and check to be sure that every step is completed and still no log in. Just need a little direction please....

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: install problems
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 09:25:15 »
On CentOS 5, there is iptables enabled by default, so you get everything working but it won't let you connect to port 8080.  ;D

You can run

/etc/init.d/iptables stop

or see this tutorial: http://astrecipes.net/index.php?n=350 if (like in the case of PBX-in-a-Flash) you have another process running on port 8080 as well...

mwood

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 22:11:34 »
Yup, that was it. I went ahead and reloaded the server with 4.4 and installed. I want to rum QM on a separate server that Asterisk. I need the qloader program to do this don't I? Are there clear instructions somewhere?

M Wood

mwood

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 01:34:42 »
Looking at Luke Jacksons setup I see that there are two different qloader.pl files a 1.10 and a 1.6. My install has a 1.10 where is the more recent one?

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 10:20:19 »
Any one will do . 1.1.0 is surely fine.