Author Topic: Newbie Questions  (Read 2371 times)

prankeapple

• View Profile
Newbie Questions
« on: April 02, 2014, 08:46:31 »
Hi,

I'm new to Asterisk and am thinking about purchasing wombat dialer. I'm not even sure if that's the right product to fit my needs though, so here are my questions:

I have a 5-figure (will grow to 6-figure eventually) list of aged leads that I want to dial using a predictive dialer. I'd like to set up two different systems and track the ROI from each of them to see which is more profitable.

System One: My dialer calls the lead and if the lead answers, an automated voice message plays. The menu options should be, "Press one to speak to an agent. Press two to be called back later (and possibly allow them to determine when to be called back through a phone menu). Press three to be taken off our list."

System Two: I have a low-wage employee call the leads using a dialer. If the lead answers, he asks them if they'd like to speak to a live agent or called back later. If the lead wants to speak to an agent, the call gets transferred to me or one of my agents for processing/selling. Note that in this case, the lead himself would need to initiate a request to be taken off the list.

Can wombat dialer/queuemetrics be used to set up these systems? And can queuemetrics integrate with a CRM like Salesforce?

Thanks.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Newbie Questions
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 09:50:51 »
Hello there,
WombatDialer will easily implement both of these scenarios, on the same box, simply by running two parallel campaigns. This is quite easy to set up. It will also easily integrate (through QM's agent page) to an external CRM, both in progressive and preview modes.
SalesForce is a bit different from most CRMs as it has its won set of APIs for interaction and so it requires an external connector, but using something like SugarCRM or VTiger is trivial. See e.g. http://manuals.loway.ch/QM_AdvancedConfig-chunked/ch19.html