Author Topic: Allow user to see statistics for just themselves?  (Read 2509 times)

trymes

• View Profile
Allow user to see statistics for just themselves?
« on: September 17, 2008, 21:06:51 »
Currently, if we give a user the AGENT key, they can only see a list of incoming calls that they have received. The cannot see what their stats on availability, time logged in, paused, etc. If I give them the USER key, they can do this, but they can also see everyone else's statistics, and I'd like to avoid that.

How would I go about doing this?

Tom

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Allow user to see statistics for just themselves?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 10:13:28 »
QM is not at the moment meant to do that - I mean, the analysis that an AGENT runs is very lite compared to a full one. You can set up the keys for an agent to access the realtime page, but this leads to higher load.
We are working on a way to give agents feedback using a special Firefox interface, will likely be released by the end of the year.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Allow user to see statistics for just themselves?
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 10:42:37 »
If you really want to go ahead with this, you should:
- Create a new class for agents. You may call it RTAGENTS (Realtime Agents)
- Give your agents the following keys: USER AGENT CHPASSWD REALTIME. For the exact meaning of each key, see Appendix II of the User Manual.
- Create (or select) some agents and assign them to class RTAGENTS.

Those users will be able to login, access the realtime page, access the agent's page and change password.

If you want your agents to be able to see some queues only in the Realtime page, you should see also: http://queuemetrics.com/faq.jsp#faq-046-protecting-queues

Please keep in mind that running the realtime page instead of the Agent's page is extremely expensive, computationally speaking.