Author Topic: Agent Pause Status on Realtime Page  (Read 4097 times)

ryan82

• View Profile
Agent Pause Status on Realtime Page
« on: August 06, 2015, 02:41:40 »
Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me with what I think is probably just a minor change/tweak. A little background, I'm using QM 14.06.2 along with FreePBX 5.211.65-14 and Asterisk 11.12. I've read through the QM manual and the integration with Trixbox/Freepbx manual several times and was successful with install, config, creating agents, queues, etc.

However I've been unable to figure out how to show agent pause status on the realtime page and wallboard. Outbound calls also aren't displaying. This is an inbound ACD environment, but outbound calls are needed at times, and I'd like to be able to capture that data realtime and historically.

I'm currently unable to use the agent webGUI with my current configuration, but hope to in the future. The agents login/logout of all assigned queues using FreePBX default feature codes on their phones (*45) and pause/unpause using *46. Agent login/logout reflects correctly in the realtime reports, but not pause. Additionally I'd like to have the agents define a pause code. I see in the manual that the numeric pause codes are possible, but so far it's unclear to me as to how to accomplish this.

I found the extensions_queuemetrics.conf file and see that pause is defined as extension 22 and unpause is 23. I have also confirmed that this file is being used by the main extensions file. How do I actually make use of these extensions or get them to work with the *46 feature code functionality? Maybe the dialplan settings needs to be changed?

I apologize in advance if I've overlooked something small. I'm a telephony newbie and I've had to take on this project from someone else with very little experience. Thanks for any help you can provide. Please let me know if any specific logs are needed as well.

mirkox

• View Profile
Re: Agent Pause Status on Realtime Page
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 15:37:47 »
Hi Ryan82,

as for the custom pause codes, they are meant to work with the QueueMetrics agent's page; anyway the realtime page should be able to show pause codes set by other systems.

What happens in the queue_log file when you do a pause, then a unpause, with the usual method?

As for the outbound tracking give a look to this page: http://manuals.loway.ch/QM_Trixbox-chunked/ch03.html  :)

Mirko

ryan82

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 22:11:36 »
Thanks very much for the quick reply. I've reviewed the queue_log and no, it doesn't appear that pauses are being captured there. Does something need to be enabled?

Regarding the pause codes, the manual indicates that the numeric pause code can be optionally inputted via the agent's terminal. Am I misreading that or is it not possible to enter pause codes via the physical desk phone? http://manuals.loway.ch/QM_UserManual-chunked/ch21.html#_configuring_pause_codes

ryan82

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 01:33:09 »
Hello. Can anyone give me an idea of what needs to be configured to show agent pauses as already described?

mirkox

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 10:37:13 »
in general you would need a custom dialplan to be called by the agent that pauses/unpauses the agent, doing the same thing as the QueueMetrics dialplan.

E.g. you can define *22*code for pause and *23*code.. if they want to pause with code 37 they should dial *22*37 but this is something you have to code from scratch.

Mirko