Author Topic: Extensions Instead Agents  (Read 3940 times)

runderwoodcr

• View Profile
Extensions Instead Agents
« on: September 07, 2007, 17:50:07 »
Hi every body, I have setup QueueMetrics, my setup is in a separate host from Asterisk, using Mysql as data storage, everything works fine except for the Agents Login, we do not use Agents, we use the extensions, as per every user have its own extension, and we use the AddQueueMember Application, QueueMetrics is not showing Number of Agents on a Q, ready Agents, and the Agents currently logged in, I'm using QueueMetrics 1.4.1 that is says it supports  for dynamic queue logon through AddMember and RemoveMember, can somebody tell what can I do, if I have to modify something to get this part working.

Thanks

Ricardo

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Extensions Instead Agents
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 08:20:57 »
What you need to check is if in the queue_log file there are verbs like ADDMEMBER and REMOVEMEMBER when an agent logs on and off.

runderwoodcr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 19:44:57 »
I did check in the queue_log file and it doesn't appear ADDMEMBER and REMOVEMEMBER, I don't know how to make those lines appear in the log, is there any way to do it?

runderwoodcr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 22:17:19 »
Ok, I finally found how to do it, it was something like this:
For the Login
System( echo "${EPOCH}|${UNIQUEID}|${queue}|SIP/${EXTEN:3}|AGENTLOGIN|-" >> /var/log/asterisk/queue_log )

For the Logout
System( echo  "${EPOCH}|${UNIQUEID}|${queue}|SIP/${EXTEN:3}|AGENTLOGOFF|-|${RV}" >> /var/log/asterisk/queue_log )

So now my agents appear in the Real Time report and in the agents report.

But now, I have a couple more questions, now that I have this working, in the panel:

Agents currently logged in:

There are 8 columns, Agent, Last Logon, Queue(s):, Extension, On pause,   Srv, Last call,   On queue
In my installation and the changes I did, I got displayed the Agent, Last Logon, Last Call and On Queue, I will like to know what can I do to have the Queue(s) field with information, so I can know in which queues are logged in the agents.

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 08:45:31 »
Generally speaking, with standard agents, you know in advance on which queues(s) they work.
If you run Qm 1.4.2 and do a logon on a queue-by-queue basis, use ADDMEMBER and REMOVEMEMBER in your previuos lines to see queue-by-queue logons.