Author Topic: Can I use this product without agents accessing the GUI  (Read 1314 times)

yukon92

• View Profile
    • Email
I am interested in converting our ACD system to asterisk with QueueMetrics to give us appropriate reporting we are accustomed to.  I'm testing on FreePBX distro 10.13.66-64bit using the demo version of QM.

How does an agent configured in QueueMetrics login with their agent ID & password using the phone keypad?  What key pattern am i missing?

I can get dynamic agents to logon using their extension #, but I need a password option which I don't appear to be able to recognize anywhere.
Thanks!!

mirkox

• View Profile
Re: Can I use this product without agents accessing the GUI
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 09:11:43 »
Hi Yukon92,

you can use FreePBX methods to login/logout to the queues but I don't think you can use a password with that.

Otherwise you can write a custom dialplan, evaluate an agent code and a password, then use the QueueMetrics API in order to log the agent into the desired queues:
http://manuals.loway.ch/QM_JSON_manual-chunked/ch04.html#_pbx_interactions

Mirko

yukon92

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Can I use this product without agents accessing the GUI
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 18:32:44 »
I kind of figured I might not be able to do it the normal way, through the keypad.  The CC we want to upgrade, the desktops connect to private customer network that both physically and logically will never connect to the network the PBX is on.  Move onto Plan B I guess!  Thanks!