Author Topic: Retrieval of call recordings  (Read 2902 times)

Red_Devil99

• View Profile
Retrieval of call recordings
« on: March 26, 2012, 18:56:51 »
Hi,

I seem to be having a problem with listening to call recordings on one of my queues.

When the call recording URL is generated it has the filename twice which causes me to not be able to listen to the call. (example below).

Problem URL:
http://SERVER/call_recording_web_directory/queue1/YY/MM/DD/FILENAME.wav%20/call_recording_linux_directory_name/queue2/YY/MM/DD/FILENAME.wav

Now I know the problem is being cause by there being a symbolic link in Linux in /call_recording_linux_directory_name for "queue2" directory which points to "queue1" directory so QM finds the file (or UNIQUE_ID) twice when searching through the call recording root directory.

Unfortunately I cannot remove the symbolic link since I have an application which accesses recordings directory using "queue2" directory name

Is there any way to tell QM to not follow symbolic links when searching for call recordings?
Or maybe tell QM to stop searching after the first recording file is found (in "queue1")?
Or maybe exclude "queue2" directory from recording searches?

SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP2
Asterisk 1.4.23.2
QueueMetrics - 1.7.1.0
Java 1.6.0_3

Thank you

Red_Devil99

• View Profile
Re: Retrieval of call recordings
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 12:27:30 »
We have managed to get this working with XML RPC call retrieval method

emilec

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 12:29:27 »
Please post the code.

Sharing is caring! :D

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 18:06:22 »
Hi,

Is there any way to tell QM to not follow symbolic links when searching for call recordings?
Or maybe tell QM to stop searching after the first recording file is found (in "queue1")?
Or maybe exclude "queue2" directory from recording searches?

I think that it is impossible to tell QM aboyut the symbolic link, because AFAIK there is no way to see that at the JVM level.