Author Topic: Duplicate calls in the reports with a Caller-ID set to * when integrate vicidial  (Read 2436 times)

pulakkil

• View Profile
Hello Sir,

I can see Duplicate Entries in report with a caller id set to '*'  when it integrate with vicidial. This is happening when the call disconnected by agent.But , when the call disconnected by calller , report is coming properly.  I go through the previous post that u have been posted for this issues, but i couldn't see multiple qloader running on my machine. queuePartialUpdater tool used to clear the issues but still problem remains. I am using free  version of  QueueMetrics 12.01 for testing purpose and vicidial version -2.4-309a.

One important things we noted that duplicate entries are disappearing from reports after 20 mintues. why ,  it takes so much time to remove from report ?. We need only one entries for each call,  How we can solve this issues?.

emilec

• View Profile
    • Email
You should test both actions: Agent disconnect / Caller disconnect and then see what is being logged in Asterisk logs as well as queue_log. Could be that some additional dial-plan code is needed for when agent disconnects.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
AFAIK (and I'm not an expert) ViciDial has - or at least used to have - scripts running that periodically fix the logging for abnormal conditions. So it is possible that you get an inconsistent report that gets fixed in a few minutes or seconds.