Author Topic: [SOLVED]Agent Status on agent page is delayed  (Read 2604 times)

toskie

• View Profile
[SOLVED]Agent Status on agent page is delayed
« on: July 12, 2012, 22:22:18 »
Hi

I have a problem regarding my queuemetrics. The scenario is like this when Agent A login successfully on the queue the agent status on the agent page does not reflect it. It still show as "status cannot be determined" even though on the RT page it shows that Agent A  logged in successfully. We have already tried reloading it via the reload button on the agent page and a refresh on the browser but i does not update the status the only time the status is updated is after the timer expires(the red bar below the agent page). This issue also affect when the agents do pause and unpause.

Here is the versions that I am using
Loway QueueMetrics - 12.5.1
Asterisk 1.4.42

any assistance would be greatly appreciated

« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 21:14:56 by toskie »

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Agent Status on agent page is delayed
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 11:52:42 »
Most likely you have a timing issue - that is the Asterisk server clock and the Qm clock and the MySql clock seem to be out of sync. See http://queuemetrics.com/faq.jsp#faq-072-detecting-rt-issues

toskie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 20:11:10 »
Hi

Seems that the problem we have encountered has something to do with our XEN configuration since this instance runs on a file based HDD. We have recreated queuemetrics but now in a physical server so far we have not encountered issues thankfully this is just a test system since we are preparing to do an upgrade from 1.6.3.1 to 12.5.1

Thanks for the assistance.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 11:12:35 »
Sometimes you get all sorts of weird timing issues on VMs. A number of clients had timing issues with VMware with significant clock drifts in the order of one hour per day.