Author Topic: outbound call campaign when operator is not in use  (Read 2900 times)

yojarmye

• View Profile
outbound call campaign when operator is not in use
« on: May 13, 2016, 14:47:42 »
Hello,

Would like to know if the following is possible :
If operators are all busy ( are attending other calls of the campaign or otherwise) , the Wombat not make the outbound campaign . And at the time that any extension of the queue is free to make the outbound call campaign .

Thanks!!

mirkox

• View Profile
Re: outbound call campaign when operator is not in use
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 15:46:01 »
Hi,

that should be the normal behaviour; are you sure, if you do a 'queue show' in the Asterisk CLI, the operators are marked as Busy when they are on call? Are they SIP channels, Local, or something else?

Mirko

yojarmye

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 08:48:28 »
Thanks for the reply. I think I already know what is happening

If the extension is talking to a call that has entered the queue, the extension appears "In use".

However, if the extesion make an outgoing call or talking with another extension, as is logical "queue show" does not show what "in use" and wombatdial will send the call.
This situation of "busy" when the call has not entered the queue, could be controlled by the wombat to not send a call to that extension?

Thanks!!.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 08:35:38 »
No, Wombat uses queue presence exactly for that reason - so that it is consistent between inbound and outbound.
But usually is you use e.g. SIP channels, their presence should be correct on queues and even when used without a queue.

yojarmye

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 13:48:41 »

Hello again,
something is not working properly ...
I have set , among other parameters , in queue 401: ringinuse = no, eventmemberstatus=yes, eventwhencalled=yes
with a single extension sip: 6008 (not agentĀ“s, static extension)

When I make a call to the queue "401" , the call is answered by extension 6008 .

localhost*CLI> queue show 401
401 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'ringall' strategy (4s holdtime, 31s talktime), W:0, C:6, A:6, SL:100.0% within 60s
   Members:
      XXXXX (Local/6008@from-queue/n from Local/6008@from-queue/n) (ringinuse disabled) (In use) has taken 1 calls (last was 832 secs ago)
   No Callers

If I make a second call , the latter is left waiting ( no sound at ext 6008 ) . When hanging the first , enters the second call.

Now, from the wombatdialer does not behave properly. The extension is in use within the queue 401, and outbound campaign launches wombatdialer and put on hold the number called .

Wombatdialer has the ability to see if the all extensions that should answer the call are all occupied , not to launch the campaign?.
It seems that wombatdialer not checking the queue status must answer the call. Run calls to the queued configured , iare busy or not extensions in the queue.

Thanks!!.

yojarmye

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 12:56:46 »
I have it solved. The problem was I did not have well-made integration with Asterisk PBX ... Then my wombat was not able to check the status of the agents in the queue.

Thanks for everything.