Author Topic: Talk time by interval  (Read 2777 times)

Alexvs

• View Profile
Talk time by interval
« on: January 19, 2011, 16:49:04 »
Hi,

I've looked through all the reports but can't seem to see a statistic I need for reporting within our call centre.

I've found the majority of the data I require within the Inclusive SLA per hour report but it seems to be missing one vital statistic which is talk time. Is there anywhere that I can get talk time by interval as we need to report on agent AHT so we can track agent behaviours and call trends throughout the day, then from this look in further detail at agent occupancy to find out whether we're over/under staffing. It's strange that there are reports for min/max/avg talk time but not actual talk time for the intervals.

I'm hoping we've just missed this somewhere and it is actually available.

Thanks for your help.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Talk time by interval
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 09:58:20 »
You mean, you want to know how much was the average talk time between (say) 11 and 12 AM?

Alexvs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 12:30:31 »
No, I need to know the actual amount of talk time for all agents logged into the chosen queue (Inbound Sales) by interval (30 mins). There is currently an Answered call distribution per hour report which gives the interval, number of calls, average, min and max call duration. I need this information but for actual talk time not an average, so this report would just have a total time at the end like below:

Hour      Num   Ans     Avg     Min     Max    Total
09:00      5       3      5:00    5:00    5:00    25:00
09:30      5       3      5:00    5:00    5:00    25:00
10:00      5       3      5:00    5:00    5:00    25:00

Thanks

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 09:24:24 »
At the moment this is not present, but you can easily do that calculating "number * average".
Or you can ask our Support Services for a customization - being trivial, I think it will be quite cheap to implement.

Alexvs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 09:37:58 »
Thanks we'll contact them and see what can be done.