Author Topic: Queues and SubQueues in Reports  (Read 2163 times)

carlosmp

• View Profile
Queues and SubQueues in Reports
« on: April 05, 2010, 20:31:47 »
I was wondering if there's something I'm doing wrong.  I've got asterisk setting up subqueues based on the DNIS, done on the inbound side through a custom context, and using that info to populate the DNIS information, as well as the subqueue.  These queues are setup as 9901.ABC11, 9901.XYZ12, etc.  For the queues, I've got queues setup as CustABC, with 9901.ABC11, CustXYZ with queue 9901.XYZ12|9901.XYZ65, etc.  If I add all these queues to our All queues view, the reports are fine.  However, when I try to pull a report on CustomerABC, it shows up as blank, even though the Atomic queues referenced seem to be correctly populating.

Thanks in advance,

Carlos.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Queues and SubQueues in Reports
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 14:52:17 »
I have one question: why do you need the information duplicated at the subqueue level, if you already track that as the DNIS field?

carlosmp

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 14:59:54 »
We are going to try and allow the customers logins, and use keys to limit the queue views.  Would there be duplicate information?  I was hoping that the subqueues would let us filter the information based on the queue/subqueue, and continue to have all the information. 

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 10:48:46 »
No a subqueue is a better way to specify a queue - from the point of view of reporting, a queue.subqueue is just a normal queue. So you need to define them.