Author Topic: JSON DetailsDO.CallsOK  (Read 3084 times)

stewartp

• View Profile
JSON DetailsDO.CallsOK
« on: January 21, 2015, 17:29:12 »
Hi when i use the json api to query queuemetrics for the above block in QMstats I get a different collection of call outcome codes than appears on the front end.

For example if i query for that block between 9am and 10am i can extract the follwoing outcome codes

sale: 12
retain:6
quer:55
nbsp;:27

but through the website the nbsp; call outcomes are actually counted in the other groups.

sale:24
retain: 18
quer:57
hung:1

I think this may be down to the agents completing the call outcomes after the call has finished and therefore it is not updating the block ?

My question would be from the JSON API which block contains the final outcomes for each call as its not clear from the documentation how to rectify this.

I did try and get the call outcomes/ queue but this doesnt seem to be a JSON API call

Any help would be great

Thanks

mirkox

• View Profile
Re: JSON DetailsDO.CallsOK
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 09:27:00 »
Hi Stewart,

are you sure that when you run the report on QueueMetrics you don't have different filters set? Do try with a custom report.

Mirko

stewartp

• View Profile
Re: JSON DetailsDO.CallsOK
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 15:56:34 »
Hi we got to the bottom of it the agents were adding their outcome codes after the call finished.

Interesting note the JSON API returns results based on what queuemetrics would have known at the time of the call, not what it knows now,