Author Topic: We changed Agent Numbers and old ones still show in the Queue despite delete?!  (Read 4008 times)

torontob

• View Profile
Hi Everyon,

We change Agent extension range from 330-350 to 360-380 but since the old log is still available (we use qloader) the queues still show all the 330-380 users in them. I have deleted the Agents 330-350 but when I go to edit Queues, I still see that the number show 40 users instead of 20.

Should I get into the MySQL queuemetric table and delete the mentions to 330-350?

Thanks

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
....or just keep them in a different partition, and switch manually back and forth.

torontob

• View Profile
Sorry, I think I wasn't clear. Agents from 330-350 are gone for good. I don't want any mention of them. But they still show in my Queues. Instead of showing 20 members as part of Queue English, I see 40. I only use 360-380 now. When I press edit Queue, I can see that extensions from 360-380 are in RED color but still show up there.

What is the right way to remove it?

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Can you post a screenshot?

torontob

• View Profile
The 331-360 shouldn't be there because those agents are deleted already. Queue configuration shows over 30 agents while we only have 360-380 (20 agents)

« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 18:33:28 by torontob »

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Just edit the Agents on Queue from the queue configuration and save again. The red ones should disappear.

torontob

• View Profile
The agents are not listed under the Queue Configuration anymore. That is my problem. If they are not listed I can't delete them. They only show as the total number on the Queue Configuration first page and as red text on the Queue Details.