Author Topic: Unable to 'Load Data From Asterisk" using Wizard  (Read 3579 times)

sebun

• View Profile
    • Email
Unable to 'Load Data From Asterisk" using Wizard
« on: December 17, 2013, 21:59:47 »
Hi,

I'm pretty new in the Asterisk world, and way newer in Queuemetrics. I've seen previous configurations of QM working (installed before I got here) but now I'm trying to do a fresh one to understand the solution from scratch.

So far I've been able to install QM, access via Web and create de DB. Now I'm trying to use the "Setup Wizard" to import the Agents and Queues configured in the asterisk config files but I'm getting the following error and I don't know if it's a Java problem, a 'network' problem or what.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Error TCP connecting to: 127.0.0.1:5038 timeout: 2000ms -- Inner Exception -- Exception: java.net.ConnectException Error: Connection refused Stack trace: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method) at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:333) at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:195) at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:182) at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:366) at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:529) at it.loway.app.queuemetrics.asterisk.manager.DataSources.AstManagerThroughSocket.openSocket(AstManagerThroughSocket.java:122) at it.loway.app.queuemetrics.asterisk.manager.DataSources.AstManagerThroughSocket.openDataSource(AstManagerThroughSocket.java:57) at it.loway.app.queuemetrics.asterisk.manager.AstManager.connectFromUri(AstManager.java:76) at it.loway.app.queuemetrics.configurazione.configurationwizard.AgentInfoAMI.ReadAgents(AgentInfoAMI.java:78) at it.loway.app.queuemetrics.configurazione.configurationwizard.AgentInfoAMI.ReadInfo(AgentInfoAMI.java:41) at it.loway.app.queuemetrics.configurazione.configurationwizard.SourceInfo.InitReader(SourceInfo.java:125) at it.loway.app.queuemetrics.configurazione.configurationwizard.ConfWizardHandler.ValidateSource(ConfWizardHandler.java:392) at it.loway.app.queuemetrics.configurazione.configurationwizard.ConfWizardHandler.HandleWizardStep(ConfWizardHandler.java:188) at it.loway.app.queuemetrics.configurazione.configurationwizard.ConfWizardHandler.doRun(ConfWizardHandler.java:138) at it.loway.tpf.transaction.servlets.LowayTransactionController.runVerb(LowayTransactionController.java:280) at it.loway.tpf.transaction.servlets.LowayTransactionController.serveRequest(LowayTransactionController.java:572) at it.loway.tpf.transaction.servlets.LowayTransactionController.serveRequestWrapper(LowayTransactionController.java:391) at it.loway.tpf.transaction.servlets.LowayTransactionController.doPost(LowayTransactionController.java:242) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:291) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:859) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:602) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) -- End Inner Exception --

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Unable to 'Load Data From Asterisk" using Wizard
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 15:37:35 »
Looks like you are not pointing QM to the right Asterisk port, or Asterisk is firewalled.

sebun

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 20:43:44 »
Thank you.

Actually iptables is disabled but I don't know where should I set the values as you said. Asterisk and QM are installed in the same CentOS server, so technically they "share" the localhost. Where can I find the config file or screen to point QM to fetch the info like that?

Thanks again.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 10:13:14 »
Try the System tools -> AMI tester and see what is configured there. That's where QM is reading data.

sebun

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 15:33:43 »
Thanks!

Got it working now!

Merry Xmas.  ;D

Regards,

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile