Author Topic: Questions on My Setup ?  (Read 23174 times)

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Questions on My Setup ?
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2008, 15:17:33 »
Well, it depends. The easiest way would be setting the caller-id based on the incoming caller-id number - see http://www.ocg.ca/generationd/Pages/Downloads/Files.php?downloads=asterisk the file smartCID.tar.gz that looks up a number on a local database.

kayodea

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2008, 21:59:43 »
I got the file at the site, and am still working on the best way to achieve the CID database stuff.

I am getting some delay on the agents page after the agents input the reason code with the pencil icon. It take long before the code gets displayed. How can I make this faster?

The refresh rate of the agent page is also slow and I noticed that, its only when this is  successfully completed that the call code (or reason code) get to appear on the page. How can also make this faster?

I am also getting negative values for talk duration on the REAL TIME page. Why and how can it be fixed? It doesn't do that before now.

Cheers.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 10:20:33 »
Negative durations are usually caused by some clock (mysql, QM, asterisk) being misaligned.

When is the system taking long: when you click on the pencil and before the popup appers, or where?

kayodea

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2008, 13:05:28 »
I am talking about the Agents Page. The red bar takes so long before it ends for refresh. I want to redure the time it takes to do that.

I will look at the timing stuffs between the servers now.

Cheers.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 10:41:50 »
OK - that bar is meant to take long because it only serves to avoid session timeout.

When an agent gets a call, he should press "refresh" and have the new page server immediatley.

kayodea

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2008, 22:49:49 »
Hi,

I still cannot restrict a supervisor to the queue he/she is meant to supervise. What I mean is that on the Real-time page of the sepervisor, supervisor still sees all Agent and all queues that they don't supervise, even after giving a key to the queue and assigned it to the supervisor. How can I stop this.

Cheers.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2008, 10:21:23 »
You should restrict on "show only my agents".

kayodea

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2008, 22:57:18 »
How? How do I fix the button "Show members only/Show any agent" to "Show members only" only on the Real-Time page (A supervisor should not be able to toggle or click on this button. I want it fixed to "Show members only"). That seems to fix the issue.

Cheers.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2008, 09:59:37 »
You cannot "fix" that at the moment.  But we plan  for it to be disabled (on request) in an upcoming version.
This issue is tracked as #305

kayodea

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2008, 23:00:15 »
While I wait for that fix, I need some help here regarding CallerID. Like I said before I need to pass CallerID of both incoming calls and calls dialed by the dialer to the Agents on the queue. How can this be achieved.

I have seen the SmartCID but needs to know how to use it with queuemetrics. I don't think I can pass the callerID (even after lookup) to the agent since I am using Agentlogin() to get the agents logged on (I may be wrong?). In that can, I want to do a lookup against customers database, and if a match, rewrite the CallerID to the name found on the agents page or present as it is if not found, like I have now.

I need the agents to be able to I identify the caller by name so interactions can easy. For the dialed calls (either by dialer or outbound calls).

What is the easiest way to get this done (I need to pull out customers name, numbers from an existing database). Can there be a pop up to the agent screen?

Cheers to all.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2008, 10:54:59 »
You get the callerid automatically in Asterisk; if you want to rewrite it, you need to do that on an ad-hoc basis.