Author Topic: Building fully qualified ContactCenter  (Read 3188 times)

smile

• View Profile
Building fully qualified ContactCenter
« on: March 05, 2008, 21:09:19 »
Hello All!

It seems to possible to build call/contact center for based functionalities on QueueMetrics. Statistics works fine, but can be QueueMetrics a little bit greater? I'm interested in tiny outsourcing solution for no more than 20 operators.

1. where are lies border of trial license?  here there are licenses for 2 agent, sorry but i cant understand where i will face to this limits.
2. all call processing lead in web form, so can QueueMetrics show popup window with special url (via queue(url) command) BEFORE operator answers the call? URL must popup in a minimal time (less than 1 sec) in automatic regime without operators click.
3. does some kind of softphone exist, which can be integrated/tied/etc with QueueMetrics? may be just 1-2 feature, it will be nice ;)

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Building fully qualified ContactCenter
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 10:07:01 »
1. where are lies border of trial license?  here there are licenses for 2 agent, sorry but i cant understand where i will face to this limits.

It will count the number of distinct agents in use by your call center. If you want to run some serious testing, I suggest you request a free temp key here: http://queuemetrics.com/sendDemoLicence.jsp

2. all call processing lead in web form, so can QueueMetrics show popup window with special url (via queue(url) command) BEFORE operator answers the call? URL must popup in a minimal time (less than 1 sec) in automatic regime without operators click.

We will likely implement something similar, though it will require manual reload of the page. This is because if you have hundreds of agents, you don't want to hammer the server with thousands of requests per minute, while an agent knows when they've received a call.
It is not possible to do it BEFORE an agent answers the call because until the agent answers, there is no guarantee that he will take it at all.  ;D

3. does some kind of softphone exist, which can be integrated/tied/etc with QueueMetrics? may be just 1-2 feature, it will be nice ;)

Not at the moment - what would you need?  ;)

smile

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 11:36:41 »

It will count the number of distinct agents in use by your call center. If you want to run some serious testing, I suggest you request a free temp key here: http://queuemetrics.com/sendDemoLicence.jsp

At present we use static channels (like SIP/op1... SIP/op10), not agents. Do you limit count of simultaneous connections via queuemetrics context? In statistic page i see all of my "agents" (standart license from tar.gz bundle).

We will likely implement something similar, though it will require manual reload of the page. This is because if you have hundreds of agents, you don't want to hammer the server with thousands of requests per minute, while an agent knows when they've received a call.
It is not possible to do it BEFORE an agent answers the call because until the agent answers, there is no guarantee that he will take it at all.  ;D

Agent may receive form, but there is nothing bad if agent dont't answers the call. agent must view form before call because they answers 'Hello, Company xxx'. where 'xxx' written on web page (based on DNIS of call).

Not at the moment - what would you need?  ;)

Web phone inside QueueMetrics page e.g.  ;D
Or may be could you recomend your prefer softphone, one for windows and one for linux.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 11:38:16 by smile »

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 09:45:38 »
1. You should be using a licence for the number of distinct agents (or channels in your case) unless you risk being locked out.  ;D Anyway I do suggets usng Agents/.... (or at least faking logons/logoffs) for real  call-center opertaions, so you know who is available.

2. You can do that buy changing the announce message in Asterisk.

3. At the moment, we prefer not to be tied to any phone setup, and I'm especially afraid of softphones running in a browser :) do you have any good exeprience with them?