Author Topic: changing stats information  (Read 3713 times)

dlm

• View Profile
    • Email
changing stats information
« on: March 12, 2007, 18:00:16 »
Hi there and congratulations for this great piece of software!

I've been using QM for about a week and I am very satisfied of its features.
In order to use it in a production environment I need the following changes to the statistics showed by the application:

- in Answered/unanswered Calls the first step to the Service Level Agreement should be 12 seconds instead of 10. That is a precise request coming from one of our customers. I wonder if there is a configuration file where one could change the default time intervals. I also thought about importing the queue_log file to MySQL and then execute my own queries, but I would like to use QM's nice web stats pages.

- in Distrib. / Answered call distribution per hour page, I would like to see the stats "per half an hour" instead of "per hour". For example, the rows should contain 8:00 then 8:30, 9:00, 9:30 and so on. Same idea for the stats contained in the same page.

Thank you very much for your time and attention.

David La Monaca
Press4Web
Roma - Lugano (CH)

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: changing stats information
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 20:25:40 »
Hello David,

you can easily modify the time interval and maximum time for the SLA breakdown by changing the properties named sla.max_monitored_delay and sla.interval in the WEB-INF/configuration.properties file.

The hourly breakdown acnnot be changed at the moment, but we atre working on improving that soon after release 1.4.