Author Topic: Reports  (Read 5298 times)

sibertron

• View Profile
Reports
« on: May 05, 2010, 01:35:54 »
We have multiple support queues and would like to restrict queue data for the queue only to the supervisor for the queue.

For Example - Supervisor for Product A queue should not be able to see data for product B queue. The data should be visible only to the supervisors and the admin and no one else.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Reports
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 10:47:21 »

bhenry

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 17:16:24 »
I actually have this issue as well.  I brought it up here: http://forum.queuemetrics.com/index.php?topic=624.0  but never was able to solve it.

The issue is that when running a report on a specific queue, the Agents tab displays information about every single agent that has received a call and not just the agents in this particular queue.

For example if I run a report on the sales queue and go to the agents tab, under availability it will list agents from sales, support, technology, etc.  I want it to just show availability for agents in the sales queue

I am using security keys but this does not seem to be resolving the issue...

sibertron

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 17:43:04 »
Adding the way I see it.

Queue 1 has 10 agents in it and is managed by Supervisor A, when Sup A run the reports on the agents tab he sees not only his 10 people but a few other who are part of another group and are not accessible to him via the queue selection drop down on the home screen.

Please let me know if any more inputs are required.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 18:30:35 »
I actually have this issue as well.  I brought it up here: http://forum.queuemetrics.com/index.php?topic=624.0  but never was able to solve it.

The issue is that when running a report on a specific queue, the Agents tab displays information about every single agent that has received a call and not just the agents in this particular queue.

For example if I run a report on the sales queue and go to the agents tab, under availability it will list agents from sales, support, technology, etc.  I want it to just show availability for agents in the sales queue

I am using security keys but this does not seem to be resolving the issue...

When you run a report, you see all agents that took at least one call on the queues you selected. So as you restrict visibility by queues, you see them all that worked on queues you're supposed to see.

sibertron

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 14:16:27 »
May be I am not understanding this correctly, here is what is being said:

Create a agent A
Assign him to the queue B.

Create a supervisor C for Agent A
Give him the visibility for the queue B.

When supervisor C runs the reports for queue B he will only see Agent A and no one else.

If my understanding is correct please let me know.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 16:02:23 »
If you need him to only see Agent A, create a Location that Agent A belongs to, and key protect it. So whgen the location is selected, only agent A will be seen.

bhenry

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2010, 23:12:37 »
When you run a report, you see all agents that took at least one call on the queues you selected. So as you restrict visibility by queues, you see them all that worked on queues you're supposed to see.

I think the problem is that I have set default.useRawAgentSessions=true so when I do this it is showing all agents from all queues not just the ones I selected.  I want to set default.useRawAgentSessions=true so that I can see agents that took no calls and I would like it to show only agents of the queue for which I am running the report on.  This is not the case currently.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 16:25:19 »
As an agent is available "in general", they appear on all queues at once; that's why we strip them with the requirement that they take at least one call.

If you use ADDMEMBER the problem does not arise.

sibertron

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 20:14:52 »
The location name & key factor are handy when you are running the custom report but is of no use when we run the regular reports which are available under the quick activity reports section at the top under the queue selection drop down.

We don't use custom reports that often but rely more on Quick activity reports to See and track queue stats in real time.

bhenry

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 22:17:12 »
As an agent is available "in general", they appear on all queues at once; that's why we strip them with the requirement that they take at least one call.

If you use ADDMEMBER the problem does not arise.

We use ADDMEMBER in combination with static queues.  Is there no other way for this work without the requirement that they take at least one call?  Can this be a suggestion for the future to work without this requirement?

Regards,
Brendan

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 11:33:10 »
I am adding this as a feature request.

We track this as #1103